BurntZebra Challenge

I mean you can claim you're the president of the United States for all I care, but that doesnt necessarily make it fking so.

Im higher ranked than you, recently rekt you, and have a much higher win/loss ratio in official finals.

So yeah, I rest my case.

I mean I'm not claiming the president. I mean overall, my record vs you is a lot better. Probably in the range of 20-10 including unofficials and officials. I could dig up brackets if you really would want me to, although you just don't want to be proven wrong most likely. 

If ur implying we're 20-10 in officials, you're as delusional as u r stupid. Although you have RNGd me a couple of times, so could be pretty close.

And my points above are still valid.

I mean you have a negative win/loss in finals, whats that all about?

Rng/not caring about winning like the summer ball/spring whatever invitationals/straight up losing

idk, you're the one shit posting on a challenge topic. why not try stop whining about his excuses and beat him already?

Raaidn is shit posting? So zebra isn't instigating at all? He clearly wants an argument.

I'm still struggling to understand why Raaidn needs to challenge him after already spanking him a few days ago.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.