[PSL] PokeMMO Super League Season 4 - Week 1

stupid predictions, cause Hassan doesn't even comp. 

edit: your already wrong LOL

I'm not shittalking, I just said Hassan doesn't comp :v

Hassan won. jolt, growth sweep. bullshit but gg. he played well

Make me look stupid and embarrass me now.. you'll all see one day the wrath of Isaac......

Where did all your Hype go? It was here a second ago...

Last post about me and Hassan's battle:

GG Hassan GG. I gotta admit when it happened I was very sore about it, now I just have to admit you bashed me 6-0 pretty easy. I'm bad LOL. But everyones gotta get better, even if I sit bench that will teach me a lesson. Nice game, and I gotta take my L and stop coming up with dumb excuses. So GG my friend Hassan, may all this shittalking stop.

<<<<<U_U>>>>>

nice battle 6-0 LOL. Guess everyone was right about Hassan winning hue

GL Legion we got this!!

yea ur right. ur pursuit crit on granbull, fire punch crit burn on vileplume, double edge crit on clef, steel wing miss on azu,(after i could haveko'd it with a following attack) didnt matter at all. i only won coz of rng...

MY ASS xDD 

GG 

well considering your double edge granbull crit and ohkod my full hp bold exeggutor on turn 3, it didnt have enough hp to live a pursuit since you switched out

vileplume was out of synthesis pp so it was dead anyway (assumed you had 0 or 1 pp left)

azumarill was like 35% + toxic'd vs max hp/def steel wing morning sun scizor, you couldve just stayed in and killed it

crit dedge on a full hp clefable that you were able to softboiled the damage away pretty easily

[spoiler]but im talking about the crit on exeggutor on turn 3 that left me nothing to handle scizor with, the constant tbolt crits (and para) on kangaskhan with manectric,  and the parahax in the end 1v1 that won the game[/spoiler]

Edited by DestructX