Hello, community!

Matteiu

Hi, PokeMMO community!

Let me start off with a few things about myself.

• ​My name is Matteiu, but you guys can call me Matt.
  • I have been playing PokeMMO for quite a long time.  (A few of my characters got wiped D:)
  • I get on every day and try to learn as much as I can about anything new.
  • On my free time I like to fuse pokemon sprites.  My favorite so far is BulbaChamp.

​     5b28ed0cd2540a0e8dbb470e08d48042.png

• I enjoy making these a lot, even though they're very simple, as well as other things you might be interested in. If you want me to make you something special, don't hesitate to ask!
  • I started playing Pokemon Yellow Version when I was two years old.  I eventually got the Red Version and years later I received Fire Red.  I know the game like the back of my hand so I am a very good person to go to for advice on the story and what to do next if you can't seem to figure it out.  I also know the Emerald version fairly well but not like the Kanto region.

That'll be all for this little introduction.  Hopefully I get to meet a lot of you and we can become good friends.  

- Matteiu

Edited by Matteiu

Hello, really nice to meet you, I like your signature. :)

Hi.  Nice to meet you too.  Thanks, I also made that in paint.  It's simple but I like it :D

Welcome back to PokeMMO, good luck in game. ;)

Thanks, A lot of things have changed since I played so it's going to be a while. :D