[Sig] Draekyn's Signatures

Name:Dolittle Finnn

Team (optional): KØ

Background (optional): Party Mode ! Lively and Happy ! << up to you

Render (Pokemon): Kecleon 

Additional information (optional): If "Do" could be a different colour to some degree from "Little" . (And "Finnn" is transparent that would be great. If not possible, only Dolittle)

BANNER ~as soon as possible~

Name of the tournament= Do 'Weekly' Little Practice

The things you want on the banner (background and renders)= I want these sentences on it (gyazo) . About pictures, i want something good with these sentences , showing 3 friends like Ash,Misty and Brock and mini story arc maybe. up to you :)

Okay dont laugh but, i'll try give you an example :D

wew~ colors , styles all up to you. (sentences are okay. i putted an example to last link that can make u imagine somethings.)

Edited by FinnTheMember
english is killing me

Oh wow O_O great work there ! 

Name: YukkiGasai

Team (optional):

Background (optional): Hanami ( Cherry Tree festival in japan - uhm maybe u can put a color correction over the pink stuff to make it fit together with mawile :D)

Render (Pokemon/Character): Mawile for sure ! if u can do it it would be awesome if it Yukiteru from Mirai Nikki could hug it :x maybe im too demanding xD 

Additional information (optional): i guess if i add even more ull hate me xD but ultimate best case scenario would be the above - and Yuno Gasai (again from Mirai Nikki) watching them while shes hiding in the backround like the stalker she is :D)

Donation: 50k - maybe more depending on how much i like it :3 

Edited by YukkiGasai
On 24/07/2016 at 6:40 PM, YukkiGasai said:

uhm maybe u can put a color correction over the pink stuff to make it fit together with mawile :D

Do you mean mega-mawile? Because regular mawile isn't pink

Also it's not that I don't want to do signatures with several renders, but you should be aware that more often than not it turns out worse the more renders I have to work with

2 hours ago, Draekyn said:

Do you mean mega-mawile? Because regular mawile isn't pink

Also it's not that I don't want to do signatures with several renders, but you should be aware that more often than not it turns out worse the more renders I have to work with

ok nah i was talkin bout normal mawile - thats why i thought changing the hanamis color would fit :P 

anyways an updated request - 

name: YukkiGasai

Team:   

pokemon: mawile 

background: hanami at night maybe

dont know how to describe the mood id prefer but i guess ima leave the rest up to you :D im pretty sure it'll turn out awesome :) 

3 minutes ago, YukkiGasai said:

ok nah i was talkin bout normal mawile - thats why i thought changing the hanamis color would fit :P 

anyways an updated request - 

name: YukkiGasai

Team:   

pokemon: mawile 

background: hanami at night maybe

dont know how to describe the mood id prefer but i guess ima leave the rest up to you :D im pretty sure it'll turn out awesome :) 

That's way better thanks

• 2 weeks later...
4 hours ago, 001 said:

Name: Suffer

Team (optional): MDVN

Background (optional):  Snowcapped mountains, with some pine trees I guess

Render (Pokemon/Character): Shiny Snorunt

Additional information (optional): ur cute bro

Donation: 50k courtesy of @ShadowGary the bro

mailing in a min

PK setup, who gonna get em

Edited by ShadowGary