Lock please

EVERYONE STOP WORRYING AND JUST LET IT HAPPEN.

But yeh, you're not leaving after this. There are more fun tourney ideas you need to make happen, because who else will?

IN: KaynineXL

EDIT: wait 24 players??? I didn't get it ;-;

Edited by KaynineXL

EVERYONE STOP WORRYING AND JUST LET IT HAPPEN.

But yeh, you're not leaving after this. There are more fun tourney ideas you need to make happen, because who else will?

IN: KaynineXL

EDIT: wait 24 players??? I didn't get it ;-;

yeh, but i'm pretty confident at least someone won't show up.

I think i'll give a few shouts to fill the missing spots with whoever answers first in that case, so you still have some chances of getting in

How about this:
[Spoiler]
Is a bad suggestion
[Spoiler]
Semi finalist who win have to keep the same team for finals. So to get 2nd place, they need to win with their losing team.
[Spoiler]
Or no?
[/spoiler]
[/spoiler]
[/spoiler]

Mmm, this could turn out bad if those two people actually prepared their teams for this specific tournament (although it's unlikely).

Besides i wanted to keep the tournament as rule free as possible, at first i even contemplated making a "whoever disconnects first wins" tournament.

the 24 people currently in the roster agreed to play under the rules i already estabilished anyway, it's a bit too late to change them.

This thread changes name more times than Dede disconnects

I assume he was forced to change the name the first time

bingo.

What was it called before?

The original name was EXXXTREME JIHAD SIMULATOR 2016!!!

It was renamed something on the line of "Loser take everything tournament" by some mod, so i had to fix it.