Anime Club Leader : Hi, I'm Emluu. I love anime! Join my club <3

Emlee

• 4 weeks later...
On 11/14/2021 at 11:05 PM, Foersterr said:

lmao so @Munya @londark are you guys still as hyped about muv luv? jsaljsdklkns i can't believe the creator of the vn was ok with that being aired, guess they don't really care about it and just want to milk as much money as they can from it

Eh, It was ok to be honest...the premise was already at fault considering it was missing both Extra and Unlimited, that are in my opinion necessary to fully enjoy and also understand some plot points. 

Some others were indeed rushed/skipped completely, like the exam on the island, but again I can understand the reason for doing so, considering that the most important part of it was in Unlimited. Still, it would have been fair to have at least mentioned the vehicle there, considering it will have some meaning for a future character..

The main problem is that the girls have little meaning to be there, the main focus in the protagonist, and the rest look a lot like background characters, while they should all be the heroines of the show...feels bad seeing Ayamine treated like that...

Also, no "I'll choke you to death with my uguu" Easter egg...missed opportunity 

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
12 hours ago, CosmicBread said:

im currently watching death note ok

Enjoy!

By the same writter, I can recommend you Platinum End:

https://www.crunchyroll.com/platinum-end

It's clearly not on the same level, but it's really not a bad anime.

You will notice some Death Note "vibes" in a few episodes.

"I will give you the hope to live." Kakehashi Mirai lost his parents in an accident and lived in misery with the relatives who took him in.

Having lost hope in everything, he jumped off the roof of a building on the day of his middle school graduation.

But then he met an angel...

8maYQ5b.jpg

5 hours ago, Diano said:

Enjoy!

By the same writter, I can recommend you Platinum End:

https://www.crunchyroll.com/platinum-end

It's clearly not on the same level, but it's really not a bad anime.

You will notice some Death Note "vibes" in a few episodes.

"I will give you the hope to live." Kakehashi Mirai lost his parents in an accident and lived in misery with the relatives who took him in.

Having lost hope in everything, he jumped off the roof of a building on the day of his middle school graduation.

But then he met an angel...

8maYQ5b.jpg

Oh nice, maybe I'll try it

2 hours ago, Emlee said:

Really doesn’t seem possible for snk to end this season (anime only). I am totally cool if there’s a movie in another year ha ha ha. 

they gonna make "some changes" to the end of snk, in the anime. sooo, as Munya said, it might end sooner, without movie

(well, i'm anime only so idk what to expect, like, AT ALL ??)

5 hours ago, Munya said:

Depending on where the anime is, the manga ended very, very abruptly, it might end sooner than you'd expect.

This is going based off my friend who read the manga and is also watching the anime now … so could go either way if they change it but he doesn’t think there are enough episodes to close it out. We shall seeeee

either way I am hoping for more and for them to delay ending it haha. It’s going to be a bit emotional after being attached to the characters since 2013. 

25 minutes ago, Emlee said:

This is going based off my friend who read the manga and is also watching the anime now … so could go either way if they change it but he doesn’t think there are enough episodes to close it out. We shall seeeee

either way I am hoping for more and for them to delay ending it haha. It’s going to be a bit emotional after being attached to the characters since 2013. 

fun fact: i planted a potato ? (you know)

On 2/25/2022 at 4:43 PM, Darkoure said:

I read an article about Classroom of the Elite will get another season, watched it years ago Im hyped :3

Hopefully its true ;-;

it is! it was just... so random to see for everyone XD

just like spice and wolf getting a new animated season ?

45 minutes ago, King said:

I've long since become a casual. What's actually good in the current season other than AoT?

hi jerkface

You'd like 86 ("season" 2 is almost done airing)

Kaguya-sama starts again in a month (did you watch the other seasons?, if not then go back and watch them)

There was more Yuuki Yuuna last season also (did you miss it?)

Otherwise Sono Bisque Doll wa Koi wo Suru is popular, but I haven't started yet. 

devilman crybaby

especially if your a casual kimetsu no yaibi/demon slayer is getting crazy popular especially in japan. second season just ended 

https://myanimelist.net/anime/38000/Kimetsu_no_Yaiba

also the mushoku tensei second season just ended and its pretty popular but controversial similar to goblin slayer. 

https://myanimelist.net/anime/39535/Mushoku_Tensei__Isekai_Ittara_Honki_Dasu

this is one of the early fights

• 2 weeks later...