[Screenshot] Post your before and after character >here<!

Noad

So the long awaited character customisation 2.0 has finally arrived and everyone got a chance to give their character a makeover. I thought it would be nice to post a before and after screenshot to see how much we have all changed. 

Me Before

cwXM4b1.pngnzppSWO.png

b8KmM0v.png

Me After

PrY9UQZ.pngPl1rcYv.pngQ3OgpUw.png

What I like most about CC2.0: The fact my ban hammer looks a lot better, how adorable the Kyu hat looks, how the colours are less obnoxious and how some things are animated to make us look part of the overworld.

I look forward to seeing pictures of your new and old characters!

You have pretty bad taste in clothes.. If you need advice on what to wear, I know my stuff.

My look isn't complete yet.. but this is my for now.

yQmW6TW.pngOld KaynineQT

bfe58e68a340b62a0e6faa8d389208d0.png I am now a beaver, instead of a deer. I do like to put on my Antlers from time to time though.

edit: also, where did you get that shiny rat.. you didn't get another OT did you?

Edited by KaynineXL

ALPIKxs.png

OLD ME -> NEW ME

At first I wanted to recreate my old character but I couldn't in CC 2.0  ( hair color was removed and none of the new ones really has the right feel to it + new butterfly wings... yea better not talk about the new butterfly wings D: ). 

So I created this one from scratch. And to be honest I'm really happy with how it turned out. Although it seems pretty modest compared to the old one, I really like it. The pastel pallet is beautiful and I feel its easier to find matching accessories. ^^