Seed Trading Hub

On 8/11/2016 at 2:19 PM, KaynineXL said:

You still got sweet? I'm after those.

Forgot to reply earlier after mute ending

I was only after Dry and Sour when Milotic came out, now I just wanna make leppas so Ig I'm not trading my Sweets anymore

Edited by LifeStyle
Dat PK
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

If anyone's looking for Very Sweet Seeds, I've got 54 for trade. I'd like to exchange them for around 54 Spicy Seeds. If anyone's interested, please feel free to let me know in-game. My IGN's the same as it is here.

Also, I've got a ridiculous amount of Plain Seeds. So if anyone's looking for Plain, and are willing to exchange Plain for Very, I'm open for that as well. Something around 4 Plain for 1 Very or so.

On 27/9/2016 at 11:27 PM, RyukoNotsunaga said:

If anyone's looking for Very Sweet Seeds, I've got 54 for trade. I'd like to exchange them for around 54 Spicy Seeds. If anyone's interested, please feel free to let me know in-game. My IGN's the same as it is here.

Also, I've got a ridiculous amount of Plain Seeds. So if anyone's looking for Plain, and are willing to exchange Plain for Very, I'm open for that as well. Something around 4 Plain for 1 Very or so.

Oi u devil runner tell that this offer is still up for debate? :D 

i got many spicy if u want...and very for sweet or sour, tomorrow maybe? 

Edited by ragstal
me want seeds ^w^
  • 3 months later...
  • 5 months later...

I'm currently in need of some Very Spicy Seeds, and am looking to get 100-200 of them. Here's a screenshot of the seeds I currently have. :3.: 

Spoiler

ac3ea391b4.png

I'm up to offers, as long as it doesn't make me run out of a particular type. For example, 99 Very Spicy Seeds for 83 Very Dry Seeds + 17 of whatever else. :3.

• 2 years later...
  • 8 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Searching for a plain spicy seeds dealer. Looking to get it for a discounted price as I'll need more than 1k seeds per week. It's fine if you can't meet that demand. I just need a dealer that sells plain spicy seeds often and in a decent amount. 

Please DM me in discord my tag is: Eric Rasputin#2659 

Also feel free to mail me in game and we can add each other. My IGN is EricRasp. 

Looking forward to a healthy partnership. 

Cheers :) 

• 2 weeks later...

I sell Very Spicy Seeds.                         1840/1850 per seed, but price negotiable.                                                                          Resupply 8 stacks every day

Screenshot_20200704-101249.jpg

Edited by TooMuchGravy
  • 3 weeks later...

I'm looking for a plain spicy seed dealer. I need someone who can sell me often as I start doing berry farming soon and I want a cheaper price then on GTL. 

If you are interested , you can DM me on discord : DemonBone #7064

• 1 month later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I currently have 20 stacks of Plain Spicy Seeds I'm trying to get rid of for right now. (I actually have 28 stacks to get rid of, but 20 is where I'm just starting at.) I'm mainly trying to sell them, but I'm open to exchanging them for either Plain Bitter/Sweet, or Very Spicy Seeds as well. If you need any Plain Spicy Seeds, feel free to contact me in-game. My username's the same. :3.

• 1 year later...
  • 1 year later...