Game of Thrones Discussion Thread. [SPOILERS]

Game of Thrones Poll 1  

136 members have voted

1. 1. Who do we dislike most?

2 hours ago, DoubleJ said:

I fucking hate Arya.

Hide contents

Holy smokes that freaking episode. Kyurem is born and ofc it's fucking Viserion. Fuck they almost got my boy Tormund and I was about to shit myself. Gonna watch it again cuz wow. 

The Night King best javelin thrower in Westeros hands down. Would kick my ass confirmed. 

@KingBowser wow.

Spoiler

Night King cheated with the throw, Javelin was not the correct weight

Actually athletes used to throw further than 100m, but the arenas started to become to small so they changed the weight distribution to avoid the problem. The new record is 98,48m by Jan Zelezny

sorry had a @fredrichnietze moment.

tl;dr Night King = Jan Zelezny confirmed

also

Darth Maul'd

19 hours ago, Kamimiii said:

Holy shit that episode ! Right Gb we're missing something but it's still epic at least.

Hide contents

BLUE EYES WHITE MOTHERFUKIIIIIIIIIIIIING DRAGOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOON

i guess you mean...

blue eyed wight dragon

HIIIIIIIIIIIIIYYYYAAAA

Edited by Quakkz

I don't know why, but I've got a feeling we're soon due an important character to die, one that's loved by the viewers.

Thinking about who people like and someone that could die, for some reason I'm thinking Tyrion. Maybe backstabbed by Cersie while they are "teaming" against the white walkers.

Completely out the blue, so it's probably wrong, but it's a gut feeling.

22 minutes ago, KaynineXL said:

I don't know why, but I've got a feeling we're soon due an important character to die, one that's loved by the viewers.

Thinking about who people like and someone that could die, for some reason I'm thinking Tyrion. Maybe backstabbed by Cersie while they are "teaming" against the white walkers.

Completely out the blue, so it's probably wrong, but it's a gut feeling.

so u think someone we like is gonna die during the last episode of the season right before the final rush

xd nice predik

10 minutes ago, KaynineXL said:

Alright "I predict tyrion will die"

cringe nerd xddd

38 minutes ago, KaynineXL said:

dont say i cant read u're the cringy fk. now go kys useless girl u didnt even kill sansa

(to answer the tyrion part i don't think he's gonna die, not that cersei isnt gonna try, but he was opposed to a lot of danys ideas recently and i'm waiting for something to really happen to explain with the producers created that fresh disagreement before he dies, maybe its happening in the next ep)

i wonder what the cliffhangers will be, but one thing is sure with GoT, its gonna be a pain in the ass to wait 1 year before finding out

Edited by Kamimiii
1 minute ago, Kamimiii said:

dont say i cant read u're the cringy fk. now go kys useless girl u didnt even kill sansa

(to answer the tyrion part i don't think he's gonna die, not that cersei isnt gonna try, but he was opposed to a lot of danys ideas recently and i'm waiting for something to really happen to explain that fresh disagreement before he dies, maybe its happening in the next ep)

i wonder what the cliffhangers will be, but one thing is sure with GoT, its gonna be a pain in the ass to wait 1 year before finding out

I don't believe I said you can't read? What are you talking about I didn't kill Sansa? Maybe ur implying I'm Arya in some sort of childish fantasy way. Okay bro.