Game of Thrones Discussion Thread. [SPOILERS]

Game of Thrones Poll 1  

136 members have voted

1. 1. Who do we dislike most?

I thought Sansa and Arya were both scheming together to make it look like they were against each other, but were instead trying to catch Littlefinger out, but then Gbwead said it wouldnt make sense since they were talking in a room with nobody there... Unless it's some next level shit. I thought that theory would be pretty clever.

Edited by KaynineXL
39 minutes ago, KaynineXL said:

I thought Sansa and Arya were both scheming together to make it look like they were against each other, but were instead trying to catch Littlefinger out, but then Gbwead said it wouldnt make sense since they were talking in a room with nobody there... Unless it's some next level shit. I thought that theory would be pretty clever.

It's a lose/lose situation for me. If Arya did change personality so drastically, it's a bullshit set up for a tail off ending of a storyline. That would not meet GoT previous standards imo. If Arya is antagonising Sansa, so that Sansa will seem genuinely distressed when facing Little Finger, that's pretty cool if it leads to Little Finger getting tricked. The problem for me with Little Finger getting tricked by Arya is that I don't want him to die, be defeated or weak until we get some Little Finger vs Varys action. 

5 minutes ago, gbwead said:

It's a lose/lose situation for me. If Arya did change personality so drastically, it's a bullshit set up for a tail off ending of a storyline. That would not meet GoT previous standards imo. If Arya is antagonising Sansa, so that Sansa will seem genuinely distressed when facing Little Finger, that's pretty cool if it leads to Little Finger getting tricked. The problem for me with Little Finger getting tricked by Arya is that I don't want him to die, be defeated or weak until we get some Little Finger vs Varys action. 

Na fuck Littlefinger, I want Arya to fuck him up

13 hours ago, DrCraig said:

wow i just read this like it was your theory kms looool

EDIT: Why the fuck would you think it is a good idea to post the episode summary lmfao

The entire script for episode 7 has leaked bruh.

Edit: I am pretty sure some people would want spoilers. And nothing in this thread states that we aren't allowed to post spoilers.

Edited by Ichigo
29 minutes ago, Flavawhat said:

so gendry takes 7 years to row his way to kings landing but then sprints back to the wall in 3.4 minutes.

hahaha well actually I think it was days, since the other guy died and shit and they didn´t even notice till that point, I would say that wait till the ice got frozen again was like 3 days or so