[Screenshot] Post your visual bugs here!

KuddzZ

visual bug.

causation: the move 'rollout'; when using the move 'rollout' (a five turn move if each hit is successful), if the user literally 'rolls' through xis enemies (single hit kill, such is likely as rollout gains damage for each successive hit) the pokeballs of the enemy are not rendered greyscaled. furthermore, if the target is the last pokemon of the opponent, the pokemon's graphic and health bar persists on the "win" screen.

How it currently is.

http://imagebin.org/index.php?mode=image&id=269052

How it should be.

http://imagebin.org/index.php?mode=image&id=269053

visual bug.

causation: the move 'rollout'; when using the move 'rollout' (a five turn move if each hit is successful), if the user literally 'rolls' through xis enemies (single hit kill, such is likely as rollout gains damage for each successive hit) the pokeballs of the enemy are not rendered greyscaled. furthermore, if the target is the last pokemon of the opponent, the pokemon's graphic and health bar persists on the "win" screen.

How it currently is.

How it should be.

what part of alpha do u not understand, plus i don't think you report them in this thread

visual bug.

How it currently is.

How it should be.

This should have been posted in bug reports, but is a known and reported bug.

This should have been posted in bug reports, but is a known and reported bug.

I reviewed the official list of bug reports before posting and I did not see this bug. I also did research first as the guidelines request and saw that all visual bugs are being posted here and therefor posted it in this subforum. So I make a seperate thread for this issue or is it already well known and documented?

I reviewed the official list of bug reports before posting and I did not see this bug. I also did research first as the guidelines request and saw that all visual bugs are being posted here and therefor posted it in this subforum. So I make a seperate thread for this issue or is it already well known and documented?

one, that isn't the official list of bug reports. Two, it has been reported somewhere, I just have to go find the link.  Third, this is for visual bugs that are improper sprite placement and the like (as I understand it). You don't need to make a separate thread for this as it has been reported.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...