Hi salutes from venezuela

Hi everyone! :3

i'm Quilachy and i'm from venezuela. i'm 18 years old i have 250hrs in game, i know that is not much time but is something, i hope that, i can be part of comp, my favorite mon is metagross and arcanine uwu

if u can help me in the game with some cmon. i accept xD or some cosmetic, and if u r from venezuela tell me, we can be friends uwu.

Edited by Quilachy

Welcome Quilachy. I also don't have many hours played but that's not something very important and as admin Squirtle said, 250 hours is already a lot. If you need any help with team building or any other kind of help just message me here or in-game. Again welcome to the community and hope you have lots of fun!

48 minutes ago, Squirtle said:

Welcome Quilachy 250 hours is no small feat. Making a comp team takes time and effort but in the end I believe you will enjoy the comp atmosphere we have here, very competitive.

ty i hope the same uwu. 

and i hope to see any shiny too xD ,yeah ik that there is competitive game and i like it. whe u put the starters of secon gen they can be available imo. 

41 minutes ago, dcngerous said:

Welcome Quilachy. I also don't have many hours played but that's not something very important and as admin Squirtle said, 250 hours is already a lot. If you need any help with team building or any other kind of help just message me here or in-game. Again welcome to the community and hope you have lots of fun!

uwu more friends to me :3

• 2 weeks later...