I don't think I ever introduced myself.

Hello, my name is Rozennia, a original name by me that is a combination of my first shiny Pokemon in my history, Roserade, and the newish character in the Ruby and Sapphire remakes of OmegaRuby and AlphaSapphire, Zinnia. 

I am a female gamer who loves Pokemon, and I also am quite kind and generous when not disturbed. I have many hours on PokeMMO across many accounts, but never really properly introduced myself. For those who know of me ingame, I may have been acting quite weird shortly before I logged out. That is because me and little sleep don't mix well. Its similar to how honey and corn syrup don't mix. Sweet and Sweet not mixing make sit not as sweet. 

One of the things I may or not be known for is role playing as a Team Magma admin. Thought acting as such, I love many different types of pokemon. My most favorite being Milotic. Although If I had to choose a implemented fire-type, I'd choose Ninetales, and a fire-type in general, being Braixen.

I have many different preferences in terms of what Pokemon I will use in pvp. While I favorite most underdogs, many being in UU or NU, I don't stick to a specific tier. I often have a very mixed team. Whether those are pokemon that are good but are in the NU tier, or sometimes Pokemon that are quite good competitively. 

My competitive skill isn't great, but I managed to hold my own on Rating battles on Pokemon XY/ORAS. I also have quite the collection of competitively viable shiny Pokemon I got from streamers on twitch, having over 1 pc box full of shines. Not only that, I have also been collecting the Pokemon 20th anniversary mythical Pokemon distributions. I'll show a quick pic of one of my boxes below.

http://imgur.com/PzEmFZk

My apologies if I made this introduction unnecessarily long, I just want to share as much stuff as possible about me to be known. If you managed to get this far, A+ for you! You may be considered to join Team Magma. Please note that I am not directly responsible on who is officially invited to join, my job is to inform maxie of "interest" peers. Lava Uniform not included.

Anyways, happy gaming! :3

14 minutes ago, TheChampionMike said:

Hey there Roze! Hope you enjoy your stay in PokeMMO. Also nice shinies :)

Haha, thanks. However in terms of my shines, not all Pokemon in that box were shiny. Only two including the previewing one is shiny. That box is more of my mythical 20th anniversary box. :3 

2 minutes ago, dcngerous said:

Hi Roze! Nice to meet you and welcome to the forums. Feel free to pm me in-game if you need help with anything. Have fun!

Alright. Chances are I won't need much help for anything anytime soon since Im kinda a veteran player. If 2013 counts lol. x3