RISE

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Mike's Random Fact Of An Unspecified Time Period™:

Did you know that the size of cactus depends on the species. Largest species of cactus can reach 66 feet in height and weigh up to 4800 pounds (when it is fully loaded with water). Smallest species usually have only few inches in height? And that they can survive from 15 to 300 years, depending on the species?

Gee golly I learned so much today! What an amazing experience this has been. I hope to see you all again at the next random fact!

18 minutes ago, Mike said:

Did you know that the size of cactus depends on the species. Largest species of cactus can reach 66 feet in height and weigh up to 4800 pounds (when it is fully loaded with water). Smallest species usually have only few inches in height? And that they can survive from 15 to 300 years, depending on the species?

Gee golly I learned so much today! What an amazing experience this has been. I hope to see you all again at the next random fact!

shut the fuck up

18 minutes ago, Mike said:

Bonus Fact of the Day:

Apparently, if all your particles are primed for tunneling through a wall then you can walk through it, but the probability of all your particles tunneling simultaneously is so low that you would have to attempt it more times than the age of the universe in years. Although the probability is non-zero, it is much, much, much less than you or myself can even imagine. The probabilities we're talking about are typically less than 1/10^(10^30).

Gee golly I learned so much today as well! What an amazing experience this has been. I hope to see you all again wasting your time reading these random facts of the day. 

• 2 months later...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.