[RISÉ] The Uprising

RISE

• 4 weeks later...
On 2/5/2022 at 9:46 PM, xSparkie said:

Revived the team; we're about to do a prison break for you fam

Really???? When? i would like to play again with you and the guys… i Will be check my messages to see if have good notices

On 2/8/2022 at 5:16 PM, Intor said:

Really???? When? i would like to play again with you and the guys… i Will be check my messages to see if have good notices

Btw, are you not allowed to make a new account? I know some people were allowed to pay after going through the same thing after 1 year+

On 2/9/2022 at 7:17 PM, xSparkie said:

Btw, are you not allowed to make a new account? I know some people were allowed to pay after going through the same thing after 1 year+

Really? How many money? Can u check about that? Im very bussy on the work but if is money i think that i can do it, pay to play…

So a lot of people were wondering where the Totally Daily Random Fact of the Day™ went. Well fret not as I have returned to gift you all with a random fact.

Did you know that elephants have an insane amount of control over their trunk? Elephants have around 150,000 muscle units in their trunk. Their trunks are perhaps the most sensitive organ found in any mammal - Asian elephants have been seen to pick up a peanut, shell it, blow the shell out and eat the nut.

Elephants use their trunks to suck up water to drink – it can contain up to 8 litres of water. They also use their trunks as a snorkel when swimming.

Now think of how much action you can get out of that thing ?

That was your Random Fact of the Day™ brought to you by Raid Shadow Legends™.

Untill "tomorrow".

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
On 12/31/2016 at 9:09 PM, SweeTforU said:

Dear nerds,

2016 was sure a blast. Met some new people, made some new friends, won some officials, etc.

Wanted to thank yall for being tru homies when I needed, for lending comps when I needed, for meeting me ur girls so I can steal em, and ofc, for being bad (mostly u @Oltan).

It's been a pleasure to lead RNSC/RISE after deadArch (@TheNightArch) gave me the boss rank cuz he knew I was better than him in every single way (I might be lying a bit).

Had some great times, and I really don't regret of getting deep in this game and letting it affect my life.

I'm entering the most important year of my life until now, and I really gotta start focusing on school. I'm not saying I'm about to die today or tomorrow, but soon enough I'll be gone.

Anyways, thanks for everything, and have a happy new year guys :]

soon enough = 6 years later

• 4 weeks later...
41 minutes ago, xSparkie said:

Don't worry, we'll do another revival in 10 years

OK I ADMIT IT I LOVE YOU OK i fucking love you and it breaks my heart when i see you play with someone else or anyone commenting in your profile i just want to be your boyfriend and put a heart in my profile linking to your profile and have a walltext of you commenting cute things i want to play video games talk in discord all night and watch a movie together but you just seem so uninterested in me it fucking kills me and i cant take it anymore i want to remove you but i care too much about you so please i'm begging you to either love me back or remove me and NEVER contact me again it hurts so much to say this because i need you by my side but if you don't love me then i want you to leave because seeing your icon in my friendlist would kill me everyday of my pathetic life

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.