Hi

OrangeManiac

Just now, Rendiz said:

Stop dodging the question.

From this information alone I'm guessing you are interested in becoming a politician?

Myb. I skipped the first part about your comment.

I really like Ludicolo for the fact it can use Fake Out and it's typing is amazing. Because Surf now hits everything I'm not so sure about running that while Giga Drain is really necessary STAB and Ice Beam, well you never have too much Rice Beam for Dragons. Last move is pretty hard, Protect is pretty much always an option while some good HP to hit Metagross is nice so HP Fire is definitely an option and has decent coverage too. Toxic seems nice too.

Am I interested about becoming a politician? Eeehh.. Not really. I'm really interested in politics as itself but I couldn't be arsed to deal with the circus of being a politician. I like Finnish politic system quite a lot because it ensures you aren't just voting between two options that which one is less bad. In that sense I would kinda be fine working with politics because I would feel like I'm actually doing something instead of being a puppet in a two-party system 'democracy'.

13 minutes ago, Munya said:

I feel like riphenk would be more likely to kill you if you tried to do any of those things.

Apples or oranges?

Very possible.

That's really tough one, let me thi.. *sees username* Oh, right. Yeah I really like oranges irl too, not just some random thing I came up with to have as username.

6 minutes ago, Nobarsmcgee said:

Football or Futball (or however u spell the uguu soccer game)

I play football (American one) in my home country in Europe in my country's league. So definitely football.

Edited by OrangeManiac
4 hours ago, Chae said:

Name the best thing about the best country on earth that wears the colour orange with pride

That's a tough one, but I'll go with 'individual freedom' and that overall permissive attitude you have there. No, I'm not talking about just weed.. The country has always had that "live and let live" mentality compared to mine, which can be seen seen i.e. in the supportive attitude regarding gay rights and stuff like that. The reason why gay rights ever became a hot topic here was because 'everyone was doing it' and 'we don't wanna look conservative in front of other countries' instead of actually caring about the rights of people you deem different. That's at least how I felt about it.

Kinda funny when ever I mention about willing to go to Netherlands for my exchange period everyone thinks I'm just gonna go smoke weed there and they laugh at me when I say I never have smoked neither I will plan to.

Edited by OrangeManiac