[Video][Tournament] PSL/Tournaments/Matches Archived

So during the times I'm available, I've decided to record some matches to:

A) create a form of video editing practice

B) archive footage for people that would like to see matches but don't have any time to view them in game

These videos will only be recorded on times I am online, as my schedule is pretty hectic with work and outside life, I also live in the US so my timezone compared to others may be different, so I may not be able to record certain matches that people would like to have recorded.

That being said, hopefully I can continue to capture content, editing them was pretty fun. Hope you guys enjoy as well.

PSL Week 1 Fredrichnietze vs Rendiz Doubles 

Hey, woah, another upload just hit. This time featuring the Community Combat match starring PiterKetchum vs Forfiter.

Also, if you would like to request a recording of either match you're playing in or something you'd like to see recorded and archived, leave a post down below with what match you'd like seen and I'll try and work a schedule around. Only if you're willing to work around me will I be inclined to record matches you'd want seen on Youtube.

PokeMMO Community Combat PiterKetchum vs Forfiter

6 hours ago, Maelstrom said:

How do you have these stats up/stats down animations? They are all static on my client...

not sure, just happen to have them along with my downloads of the game and roms, i assumed everyone had them

6 hours ago, TJXD said:

do you have today's match ?

I do not have today's however, work has been getting a bit slow, so i should be getting home earlier to see more sooner matches. If theyre tournament matches, ill consider checking out the tournament replays and possibly record them too. Any specific match you'd want me to check out?

• Kizhaz changed the title to [Video][Tournament] PSL/Tournaments/Matches Archived
  • Kizhaz locked this topic