[PSL 6] Week Five

1 minute ago, Nobarsmcgee said:

is this what cyber bullying feels like?

laptop..........wont...........close

help

You a trap god but not a rap god. Mutter to yourself as you stutter on. If you gonna try to bury me at least carry me, I'm deadweight but at least i stay loyal. LYLE till I die, but you had to say goodbye. I cry.

seems like u dont know what happened, "loyal" would have been not kicking someone for no reason other than "oh we're lyle so ur going to get kicked every once in a while for the hell of it". Lost a lot of respect i had for yall that day, and you blocking me and raaidn being a uguu and not paying me kinda ruined that.

With that being said, I'd stop trying to rap and would try to be worth at least 1/3 of the 19k Kay spent on you =)

1 minute ago, Nobarsmcgee said:

seems like u dont know what happened, "loyal" would have been not kicking someone for no reason other than "oh we're lyle so ur going to get kicked every once in a while for the hell of it". Lost a lot of respect i had for yall that day, and you blocking me and raaidn being a uguu and not paying me kinda ruined that.

With that being said, I'd stop trying to rap and would try to be worth at least 1/3 of the 19k Kay spent on you =)

Trigger finger 2 ez. Get the bigger picture or too caught in the hypothetical? 

LYLE is fam, but you gotta earn that respect. Can't walk in and expect you're a brother from the get go. Can't walk away and think you're untouchable. I went to bat for you. Wanted to make you great and warned you about the OG's and how they don't like unproven new blood. Respect is given where respect is due. Nobars even your main or should I block torr too? 

Just now, Nobarsmcgee said:

fam, loyalty, blahblahblah, shit block em all idc. Not about to kick a uguu for no reason and talk to me about loyalty.

#FromOU1toUU3realfast #JJwho #mybackstronk 

It's ez as 1-2-3. Get lost in yourself and forget where you came from. Who kicked you, but who walked away? Emotions on fire. 

4 minutes ago, DoubleJ said:

It's ez as 1-2-3. Get lost in yourself and forget where you came from. Who kicked you, but who walked away? Emotions on fire. 

lmao, if ur somehow trying to turn this on me and that im in the wrong for not accepting the offer to come back after raidn kicked me just stop.

Dont know how anyone with any self respect (ily Life) would take an offer to come back. Never understood why most of the game hates yall but i get it now, yall are grimey af

Just now, Nobarsmcgee said:

lmao, if ur somehow trying to turn this on me and that im in the wrong for not accepting the offer to come back after raidn kicked me just stop.

Dont know how anyone with any self respect (ily Life) would take an offer to come back. Never understood why most of the game hates yall but i get it now, yall are grimey af

Aye and there it is. I don't feel bad anymore. Thanks man. I'll leave you be now. 

9 hours ago, DoubleJ said:

RIP my CB Scizor, the old lad didn't even get to punch your team, but instead gave Typhlosion more switch in opportunities and let your Scizor go +2 Attack and +1 Defense. 

It's true but you know I didn't need it, you had a bad matchup and that already was big. besides that you said when u frozen me that that's what happens to players who abuse broken shit, I didn't say a thing and then you got haxed back, it's not my fault. I hate hax whenever it appears so I'm sorry about the freeze but I'm still certain that I would have won (maybe not like it happened) for the pokes we had and shit

Also LF salty suite between 50JJ and nobars,

8 hours ago, Nobarsmcgee said:

Everybody got the boot once, my favorite part was when Jovi got kicked haha.