[Sig] [Art] AONSynth - Get YOUR Creative Signature!!

DJLambo

Hey could u do shiny mankey playing beer pong with a shiny gastly? have the mankey be in the motion of throwing the ball pls it would be dope as hell. those are the shinies that i have caught. my characters name is ZaoLi and my teams name is brêw. If u could make my character in it just watching the game from behind that would be very cool.

this is what i look like : 4f9397cb8e53a3505079e7cdb2804d20.png      if u could do a more life like version of that i would go ape shit :D 

5 hours ago, ZaoLi said:

Hey could u do shiny mankey playing beer pong with a shiny gastly? have the mankey be in the motion of throwing the ball pls it would be dope as hell. those are the shinies that i have caught. my characters name is ZaoLi and my teams name is brêw. If u could make my character in it just watching the game from behind that would be very cool.

this is what i look like : 4f9397cb8e53a3505079e7cdb2804d20.png      if u could do a more life like version of that i would go ape shit :D 

I'll see what I can come up with! To make a life like version I'd have to sketch from the start or find some images that are available that already look life-like! But I'll create something for you anyway :) 

EDIT - Finished!!

Mv2DiG3.jpg

The watermark will come off once patent is received :) 

Edited by DJLambo

IGN: Goku
Team: Mr
Character: Shiny Walrein
Background: Brah please use your creativity and make it amazing for me bby <3

I mean that Norfleet sig is really dope. I'd like to have same design or so ty.
Donation: 100k

49 minutes ago, Goku said:

Character: Shiny Walrein
Background: Brah please use your creativity and make it amazing for me bby <3

I mean that Norfleet sig is really dope. I'd like to have same design or so ty.

3RxDXl8.jpg

Hope you like it! Message AONSynth in game to arrange payment :) 

12 hours ago, DJLambo said:

9HNQkln.jpg

Just finished up! I like the result myself! If you like it, I can take my name off when you transfer the 100k :) 

Oh, I love it. You have a talent.

I will send the 100k when I will come online in game because I'm so busy IRL at the moment. But don't worry I will try to be fast.

17 minutes ago, xSwitchy said:

Oh, I love it. You have a talent.

I will send the 100k when I will come online in game because I'm so busy IRL at the moment. But don't worry I will try to be fast.

Take your time, there's no panic :) if I'm not online, just Mail it via PC :) I'll then send you the link here on the forum with a direct message.

Character: Shiny Kabutops
Background: I would love a background that fits the color of the Kabutops, maybe like a tropical background or so xD. I think you did an amazing job with the walrein. TY <3.

6 hours ago, DJLambo said:

I'll see what I can come up with! To make a life like version I'd have to sketch from the start or find some images that are available that already look life-like! But I'll create something for you anyway :) 

EDIT - Finished!!

Mv2DiG3.jpg

The watermark will come off once patent is received :) 

i don't want the actual character look lol. but dude this is dope. is there any way u could draw a longer proportioned life like version to match the pokes? 

19 minutes ago, ZaoLi said:

i don't want the actual character look lol. but dude this is dope. is there any way u could draw a longer proportioned life like version to match the pokes? 

Not really, it would take too long, it already took a long time to do that much lol, I can take your character out? And I'll upload the full version and when I receive payment I'll send across the link :)

1 hour ago, Goku said:

Character: Shiny Kabutops
Background: I would love a background that fits the color of the Kabutops, maybe like a tropical background or so xD. I think you did an amazing job with the walrein. TY <3.

EOBSYS6.jpg

Hope you like it, same as before, watermark comes off after payment :)