[PSL 6] Week 6

15 minutes ago, DoubleJ said:

You guys act like Riga could win if he tried

They act like my bench players won't win anyway. Sending in the roster soon.

Also yeah fuck you @XPLOZ I care more about my few teammates getting the chance to not have a 0% winrate this season than I do the fate of the other teams. You can't blame me exclusively if you don't make playoffs, if you were just better you wouldn't need to rely on me :)

12 minutes ago, Rigamorty said:

They act like my bench players won't win anyway. Sending in the roster soon.

Also yeah fuck you @XPLOZ I care more about my few teammates getting the chance to not have a 0% winrate this season than I do the fate of the other teams. You can't blame me exclusively if you don't make playoffs, if you were just better you wouldn't need to rely on me :)

Kanzo did something similar in season 4 where he let us bench players get a match, it was really nice to get a match in too.

Kanzo was guaranteed playoffs and you are guaranteed a loss

Same thing amirite?

Edited by ShadowGary
Hasty

@Rigamorty

Mfw caring more about 3 guys who will have an opportunity to play 1 battle without stake than the integrity of PSL.

Stop trying to be the good and emotional manager who cares about his players. If you were so consident about your benchers, you would have let them play actual important battles, not the last one. If you didn't bring them earlier on the field, it is because you think they will less likely get wins. And you bring them when everything is already lost.

Fuck you too, loser.

EDIT : nah

Edited by XPLOZ
8 minutes ago, XPLOZ said:

@Rigamorty

Mfw caring more about 3 guys who will have an opportunity to play 1 battle without stake than the integrity of PSL.

Stop trying to be the good and emotional manager who cares about his players. If you were so consident about your benchers, you would have let them play actual important battles, not the last one. If you didn't bring them earlier on the field, it is because you think they will less likely get wins. And you bring them when everything is already lost.

Fuck you too, loser.

All this coming from someone on the team that nearly walked away from the season because of one activity decision lmao. I'm gonna go ahead and do what I want with my team, and I have that right, and it really doesn't fuck up the "integrity of psl" because again, this isn't a problem solely based on my decision. If you guys do good next week, you make playoffs. Don't try to rely on me, just get your balls up.

Did you edit in hopes to not make me mad and potentially jeopardize me and doc's trade? hue

Edited by Rigamorty
1 hour ago, XPLOZ said:

Bring a bad team if you want to be reminded as a loser, or bring a good one and try to end the season with some pride if you're a good manager. 

Your choice.

If it were up to me I would bring you down with us, seeing how you act I wouldn't regret it, but yeah riga is a nice guy so you're lucky I'm not a manager.

No offense to the other guys tho, I just don't like how xploz is acting, also you still have enough points to reach the play off so stop crying

4 minutes ago, Aerun said:

If it were up to me I would bring you down with us, seeing how you act I wouldn't regret it, but yeah riga is a nice guy so you're lucky I'm not a manager.

No offense to the other guys tho, I just don't like how xploz is acting, also you still have enough points to reach the play off so stop crying

Bring down what ? We will win the two last weeks, I'm also talking for the other teams who have the possibility to take the 4th spot.