[PSL 6] Week 6

54 minutes ago, Kurodashi said:

Why does it motivate players to play like shit? I think everybody signs up to win with their team and they usually don't want to get traded away.

If you are a good player on a loosing team, why shouldn't you hav the chance to get traded and in that sense rewarded for playing good?

Gonna add up to an earlier post I saw that was yours. You said you don't care where you play, only care for the win loss ratio because it shows if you've advanced enough through the week/month/whatever. That is kind of selfish to be the main reason why you play this. Sure, having it as your side motivation to keep yourself striving is cool, but this is first and most importantly a team competition. Meaning you put yourself aside and put the team up front. I know I'm not completely right about this, seeing how everyone thinks of it in a different way. 

Also, watch how some teams have the advantage of getting those last minute trades just because players got traded from a team that didn't have a chance/rough chance for playoffs

So uh I don't really know what's going on with all the trading but it seems a bit weird.

The teams that aren't making play offs are trading their players to the teams that do go on? I am not the host but it feels like this defeats the whole purpose of PSL. This season has been great for me talking to my team and wanting to do well not only for yourself but also my team. Trading off players so you have a better chance in play off seems just like backstabbing your team. You got where you are with your team and trading some people off for a potential better player feels really scummy. 

So maybe for the next psl no more trading after the mid season auction? It just feels wrong

• Tyrone locked this topic