STAR WARS

Ronax

Which path have you chosen?  

43 members have voted

1. 1. Pick your side of the Force.

I really think episodes 1 through 3 could have been legendary. The movies are about one of the most famous characters of our generation: vader.

So you're watching a scene. The background looks legendary, hayden looks legendary star wars style, and then...

"you're are so **** beautiful"

"It's because I am in love"

"no. that is not it...."

Wish for it so much to be epic and legendary tragic love story, but am forced to face palm.

• 3 weeks later...
4 hours ago, Arimanius said:

I'm fucking waiting for this movie to come out, I'm hype asf, would they mean Rey or Luke? Will Luke die here too like all the other masters?

I honestly think the title is just referring to Luke as being the last Jedi, as Rey is not a Jedi yet. She still needs to be trained ;) 

• 2 weeks later...
On 2/8/2017 at 4:04 PM, lillyfly said:

Jedi is the plural for Jedi, it's also the same to refure to them as a group. "The Last Jedi" might not be one person, but more the Jedi that are left are the last of them. 

I like this.. 

I will be upset if they do kill off Luke, but I have a hard time seeing them do that.

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...
14 minutes ago, DoubleJ said:

After watching the new trailer, I'm all but betting my house that Rey turns to the dark side. 

nah, my bets are on that Kylo and Rey both turn grey and team up towards the end, setting the stage for the last of the trilogy where they both finally bring balance by bringing down Snoke and letting Luke pass on peacefully (assuming he doesn't turn grey himself, though I bet he dies as a Jedi in this next movie).

1 minute ago, Jeiseun said:

hope so, she improves way too fast in the force awakens, no fun at all, i want her to be the anakin in this trilogy

I thought it was heavily implied that she received training as a kid (so it wasn't that she improved way to fast, but rather showed what she was capable of).

4 minutes ago, Gilan said:

I thought it was heavily implied that she received training as a kid (so it wasn't that she improved way to fast, but rather showed what she was capable of).

o really? maybe i just didn't catch that, but i'm definitely not happy with the final battle scene, lol

On 10/10/2017 at 1:36 AM, DoubleJ said:

After watching the new trailer, I'm all but betting my house that Rey turns to the dark side. 

I see her doing exactly that, upon revelation that Kylo is her brother  & revenge killing him for killing their father & that drives her over the edge. Similar to how killing Count Dooku is essentially what started Anakin's path towards the Dark side!

my theory is based on nothing other than the fact that episode 7 basically recycled the original plot & this is the closest I see them recreating the Vader / Luke twist & the Anakin's rise into the dark side...

God I hate movies so much now-a-days .-.