[Tutorial] Signature Guide by Startear . Added Way to Make Animated Signature ^w^

Startear

~ Hello Everyone , Im Startear :)

Anyone like to make Signature for yourself ?

Alright ! . It's easy and fast if you watched this tutorial .

BjFtXnT.gif

Step 1 : Download Background Image . Some Key Words to Search : Wallpaper , Scenery , Background , Abstract .

Note : You should choose Big Size Image to have A Good Quality Signature . 

Spoiler

M4j4qAp.jpg

Step 2 : Download Main Character with Transparent ( Google Image > Search tools > Transparent )

Spoiler

c0GuWM8.png

Step 3 : Access Befunky.com . It's A Design Website .

Upload Your Background Image .

Spoiler

KVnd6p2.jpg

Step 4 : Resize Your Image to get Better Scenery , lol - [ You can skip this step ]

Spoiler

K9mi6dj.png

Step 5 : Crop Your Image for 496x196 ( If you want make Signature 500x200 ) . We will be spared to make the frame .

Spoiler

DSonvA6.png

Step 6 : Add Layer ( Add your Main Character ) to Background Image . 

Spoiler

JUMxJK8.png

Step 7 : Resize Your Character to fit with Background Image .

Spoiler

Ums3SHj.png

Step 8 : We will Remove Unnecessary Things in Character Image 

Spoiler

SA9eSZW.png

Step 9 : Add Text to Your Signature ^w^

Spoiler

iTPHKUl.png

Step 10 : Choose Font , Size , Color of Your Text :) - [ Useless Step ]

Spoiler

XG8jQbs.png

Step 11 : Add Frame Your Image

First . Save Your Signature and Open It Again ( It's important )

Choose Frames > Borders .

Choose Outer & Inner Thickness is 4 . Outer & Inner Color is Same .

Spoiler

ld6pVrG.png

Step 12 : You Completed Your Signature \o/

Is it very Kawaii ? xD

syLyGs4.png

Hj5cUu2.gif

♦ Step 1 : Download Animated Image . Choose Image - Type : " Animated " .

Spoiler

pXuoalL.png

♦ Step 2 : Access http://www.online-image-editor.com/ . It's Useful to Edit File Gif ( Animated ) .

Upload your Animated Image ( .Gif

Spoiler

b7HmWo2.png

♦ Step 3 : Is it Big ? " Crop " It ! Choose  Basics - Crop . Move Red Rectangle to Crop Your Image

If you add border for it . You should decrease a little for Width and Height . 

Spoiler

7oVKg7z.png

♦ Step 4 : If you want to add border for your image . Choose Basics - Add Border ( you can skip this step if you don't want a border )

You can choose Type , Width , Color for Border :)

Spoiler

LJVr2dz.png

♦ Step 4.5 : You don't like normal border ? There is an option to add another is Round Border ( Skip this step if you don't like a Round Border )

Choose Basics - Round Corners . Border Width should as same as Border Width of Step 4 .

Spoiler

5Zh2i9m.png

Completed Animated Signature . If you want add a text for Animated Signature 

You should continue read util last step :)

♦ Step 5 : Open https://www.befunky.com/create/ 

You can use one of That Website or Any Image you had .

Spoiler

v1yw0ud.png

♦ Step 6 : Crop it become smaller ( My choice is 400x200 )

Spoiler

fTLj53I.jpg

♦ Step 7 : Choose Background . After Choose Transparent ( This is Important One )

Spoiler

UNF9Smy.pngJ4DJBTF.png

♦ Step 8 : Choose Add Text . You can choose Each Word to Edit .

- Scale : Size of Font

- Spacing : The Distance between each Letter

Spoiler

QnJslCm.png

jYe8T5L.png

♦ Step 9 : Save It ! It will be used like Overlay .

Spoiler

5EDCFdR.png

♦ Step 10 : Come Back Main Website - Choose Wizards - Overlay Image . Open Your Overlay and Move it to suitable position

Spoiler

aw0wug1.png

♦ Step 11 : Save It ! And Upload It for http://imgur.com/ . You completed Your Animated Signature . Congratulation ! ^^~

Spoiler

U2RiBvv.png

~ ♦ Result ♦ ~

Df4sPp2.gif

How you think Animated Signature ? .

If you feeling like to make one for yourself ^w^ .

Let's Do That ! Itadakimasu ;) .

Some Warning For Animated Signature 

• Your Signature must be smaller 2 Mega Bytes ( It will become .vgif file If it's bigger 2 Mega Bytes . And It won't show on Forum [ Only Accept .Gif ] ) .
  • Your Animated Image can't Resize because It will break your Animated .
  • You can use An Animated Image as An Overlay .

► Some Tutorial In The Future ◄

• Theme .
  • Signature Advanced .
  • Music Mods .

♥ You feel like this tutorial ? Well , Im not good at English so this my best English xD .

Thank for Reading :"> .

Edited by Startear
  • 1 month later...
  • 8 months later...
  • 1 year later...

Can some edits be made here, because I feel like there is a crucial step missing, with all due respect of course!? 

I make art as a form of my living elsewhere, it's cool to see people editing all this art/concepts together for these rad signatures, but remember to LINK these images you guys are using. You went through all these steps, but after going through it twice I didn't even see you link the stuff you used in your tutorial (though I'm a knob and I might have skimmed by it). Obviously even if artists "don't like you using their content" like this, they can't expressly stop you every single time without "finding you" in the vast internet, then filing a DMCA which is more hassle than it's worth. Such is the way of the vast and powerful amalgamation that is "the internets" and they generally know that, however linking back to the sources you're using allows other people to appreciate it :"D. Especially if they want to, god forbid, follow the blog/user/tumblord/etc and possibly donate a dollar or two.

It may rustle a few jimmies, but a fair number of you charge for your efforts to make these signatures and slap them together, but not necessarily noting where you're getting all the content you're using which kinda bites the hand that feeds so to speak :"). It's kinda important and super worth supporting the folks that make the assets you're using. They're the kinda the type of folks makin the game we're all enjoying and it's worth making sure the art folks are finding is getting resourced and proper bumps like it deserves! No hate or anger, this is a great step by step, but it's equally important we like, hold each other up as art bros. 

Link sources, they are really important and pretty stuff is worth sharing. ESPECIALLY for a tutorial. 

Edited by shdowspryte
  • 5 months later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 1 month later...