HELLO Pokemmo

TheBum

Hi pokemmo, i like to play pokemon on spare time i have downloaded everything even the fire red rom, but i cant find a valid emerald and the last heartgold rom. If i try to start in hoen it says the roms are no good.

Edited by TheBum

Yeah, you need an emerald rom to travel to hoenn. A variety of content is hoenn exclusive(berry planting, contests, bf, secret bases etc) so I recommend you obtain an emerald rom as well. The staff/people here can't help you with that but you know- Google is your best friend.

Heartgold/soul silver just allows you to view followers overworld and some better graphics.

welcome to the forums.

59 minutes ago, Bishav said:

Yeah, you need an emerald rom to travel to hoenn. A variety of content is hoenn exclusive(berry planting, contests, bf, secret bases etc) so I recommend you obtain an emerald rom as well. The staff/people here can't help you with that but you know- Google is your best friend.

Heartgold/soul silver just allows you to view followers overworld and some better graphics.

welcome to the forums.

ok thanks. i guess ill keep trying.

• 1 month later...
On 29/11/2016 at 2:44 PM, TheBum said:

Hi pokemmo, i like to play pokemon on spare time i have downloaded everything even the fire red rom, but i cant find a valid emerald and the last heartgold rom. If i try to start in hoen it says the roms are no good.

Welcome to PokeMMO, I hope you enjoy your stay. We at PokeMMO are not allowed to recommend any roms so I'll let you make the judgements about rom selection.

Want to know the latest about PokeMMO? If so, check out the Roy Rogers News channel!