Last Man Standing! (Sat. Dec 17th)

That prize, that time, team 

based tournament... HYPE

I have a few question/concerns though. What happens when a team with 3 remaining have to face one with 5 remaining? Do two of the players in the team of 5 just get an autowin or do the 3 players left need just two wins and then team would possibly fall below 3 players? Also when a team wins, will the remaining battles count? My main concern is that a winning team's player might "bribe" the loser team's player because they're out anyways so they really lose nothing for throwing the match. On the flipside, time stalling would be really prevalent if the remaining matches won't count.

Edited by OrangeManiac
4 minutes ago, OrangeManiac said:

based tournament... HYPE

I have a few question/concerns though. What happens when a team with 3 remaining have to face one with 5 remaining? Do two of the players in the team of 5 just get an autowin or do the 3 players left need just two wins and then team would possibly fall below 3 players? Also when a team wins, will the remaining battles count? My main concern is that a winning team's player might "bribe" the loser team's player because they're out anyways so they really lose nothing for throwing the match. On the flipside, time stalling would be really prevalent if the remaining matches won't count.

I think there are 5v5 in every new round, cause you need to beat all five players to get advance.

14 minutes ago, OrangeManiac said:

based tournament... HYPE

Thats not possible, if 3 is remaining on one team that means 2 is on the other team, that picture he showed is the same two teams, read it from right to left.  After a team is wiped out you get all of your players back to fight the next team.

Oh, I got the picture completely wrong then. I thought that two teams battle and even from the winning team the ones who lost their match are also eliminated.

Yeah didn't notice the VS in 2nd picture.

Edit: I still don't get the idea. Can someone demonstrate me with an example? Team A wins tiers UU, NU and LC vs. team B. What tiers are tiebreakers?

Edited by OrangeManiac
1 hour ago, Termi said:

So I got 5 lifes, if I play this Solo...interesting huehue ;)

No, you would need to win 5 in a row. Since once all members are defeated u lose. So if you lose one ur out. Even then I dont think 1-4 man teams are allowed :^)

Sick idea tho Egg. Lf rules so it makes it more complicated like your gimmick officials.

1 hour ago, OrangeManiac said:

Oh, I got the picture completely wrong then. I thought that two teams battle and even from the winning team the ones who lost their match are also eliminated.

Yeah didn't notice the VS in 2nd picture.

Edit: I still don't get the idea. Can someone demonstrate me with an example? Team A wins tiers UU, NU and LC vs. team B. What tiers are tiebreakers?

then TeamA's UU/NU/LC gonna stand up 2 to face TeamB's OU/Doubles

if TeamA's UU battle TeamB's OU, as first rule, they cant play ou/uu so they go for NU

TeamA's NU battle TeamB's Doubles, they play OU

and if TeamA's UU lost to TeamB's OU and TeamA's NU win TeamB's Doubles, TeamB only got their ou left

TeamA still got their NU and LC, stand out 1 to play TeamB's OU

if TeamA's NU gonna play, they can play UU/Doubles/LC

if TeamA's LC gonna play, they can play UU/Doubles

Edited by yangsam

EXAMPLE:

Basically, 5 players will fight 5 players.

If 'Team A' has 3 winners / and 'Team B' has say... 2 winners, Team A will use any 2 of their 3 winners to fight Team B winners.

Using this to decide the tier they will play:

Spoiler

Two rules decide this said predetermined tier:

• One player cannot play the same tier twice in one Regimental Battle.
  • They have to play OU, unless they can't play OU because of the rule above. Then it's UU (unless rule above). then nu (..), doubles, lc.

Say 1 of the 2 Team A players won, that would leave Team A with 2 winners left, and Team B with 1 winner left. Team A can put any one of their winners to fight the last remaining winner of Team B.

Basically, they have to fight until the whole squad of 5 is wiped out.

Do you understand? And I did get it right, yeh?

Edited by KaynineXL