Fire Emblem Heroes

Eggplant

ZjMzMGMzODc5MCMvU0xUNlBkNUJmdmFtZlhOSWQ2akZ1eGI5TUNJPS85Mng1MToxNTE1eDc3NS8xMjgweDYyMC9maWx0ZXJzOnF1YWxpdHkoNzUpL2h0dHBzOi8vczMuYW1hem9uYXdzLmNvbS9wb2xpY3ltaWMtaW1hZ2VzL2Vra2xmZmxkZjZ1NWl1ZGtyZGd6cmI0d2R4bmJxbTc5aXR6ampnYjRnMnB1bmRqMG44amxnYTloaGN0bGtrZTguanBn.jpg

New Nintendo game that just released yesterday for ios and android!

I summoned my first 4 heroes and only got stuff I never heard of.

Discuss strats, waifus, what you like to spend summon orbs on.

And add each other! Whatever friend system does.

ID list:

Eggplant: 4884677790

Ploegy:  940668842

Heimann: 5487298804

Linken: 7446819077

Torinnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn:  3642870548

GeniVeni:  5125852885

SirVector:  6190077643

Edited by Eggplant

I think I have about 30 characters at this point. Been trying to get Takumi or Corrin or Lucina but have had no luck

Only 5 star unit I've managed to snag is Robin which made me super excited.

As for my ID my name should show up as Caitlyn

My team right now is all 25+ and consists of Robin (27), Anna (25), Alfonse (27), and Sakura (26)

I was planning on getting rid of Anna but I haven't summoned an axe/green that really interests me yet

As for where I'm at in the story, I'm stuck at chapter 9's last chapter. It's proving to be difficult

i just cleared the special mission on normal and hard for hana.

kinda sad that feeding one to enhance the other only gives like 10 SP.

apparently releasing heroes gives like 150 of those feathers that could be used to increase potential (star ratings) of other heroes. maybe this would be more worth than merging?

I was thinking the same thing because I never noticed Alfonse, Anna and Sharena are only 2 stars so getting feathers would be beneficial to making them stronger, especially since it's only 200 feathers to upgrade them to 3 stars whereas I looked into upgrading Sakura to 5 stars and it's 20,000 which is crazy as hell. But if you don't plan on using the character it might be worthwhile to just get the feathers instead

Ohhh! apparently if a unit dies, it loses the exp it got on the map.

I was training a low guy on training tower and he's back to level 5 after he died around the end even though he had hit 7.

i thought this game was being a bit too lenient on deaths. :v

6 hours ago, Ploegy said:

I think I have about 30 characters at this point. Been trying to get Takumi or Corrin or Lucina but have had no luck

Only 5 star unit I've managed to snag is Robin which made me super excited.

As for my ID my name should show up as Caitlyn

PmhzO48.png

edit; 5487298804 is fc

Edited by Heimann

To everyone who summoned Lyn:

Fuck off

I`ve done like 6 multi summons till now, noteworthy 5* Roy and 5* Kagero or whatever....i`ve actually completed the story both in normal and hard so i`m just spamming the tower for now

Edited by londark
On 5.2.2017 at 5:06 AM, Ploegy said:

My team right now is all 25+ and consists of Robin (27), Anna (25), Alfonse (27), and Sakura (26)

I was planning on getting rid of Anna but I haven't summoned an axe/green that really interests me yet

As for where I'm at in the story, I'm stuck at chapter 9's last chapter. It's proving to be difficult

The difficulty gap between ch 1-8 and 9 is ridiculous especially the last two parts. I hope there will be more ways to farm orbs in the future because for each difficulty in story mode you get 45 of them (prolouge on normal not counted)

12 minutes ago, Ploegy said:

I hope the arena prizes are pretty decent. Like orbs as prizes would be pretty rad. I'm really in need of orbs so I can continue trying to get Takumi

The arena is closed. Is this the end of season 1 already?

Anyways, I got 200 feathers for offense and 400 for defense.

My offense score is trash tho. i'm sure heimann will get like 50000

also i hit like 30 heroes and finally got my first (and second) 5star!

Spoiler

Displaying Screenshot_2017-02-06-09-44-40.png