Define the Storm - Electric Type Art Contest

Rache

3 hours ago, WolfgangDamien said:

gahh i keep forgetting to start on my drawing. the writing contest got me into an H.P. Lovecraft mood and Ive been writing instead of drawing DX

Good luck. You can draw something until the 10th March.

Spoiler

Note : Sorry about the ugly Voltorb, @RacheLucario. I will join the next 'art contest' with my graphic tablet.

3 minutes ago, Emlee said:

Can't wait for the entitled masterpiece!!

Join the participants? (ΦωΦ)

• 2 weeks later...
20 minutes ago, WolfgangDamien said:

I dont know if Im going to have time to do as much as I wanted with my drawing. I might have to leave it black and white. Or maybe shaded. Work is getting the better of me atm. 

Feel ya...In my case im just lazy...The life of a procrastinator is not easy :(

On 2/8/2017 at 9:47 PM, RacheLucario said:

Rules:

• All artwork must be 100% original. Tracing or manipulating existing images is not allowed.
  • Only one entry per user. If you wish to replace your entry, please do so by editing your post.
  • All entries must be submitted on time and in this thread.
  • Your post must contain your in-game name.
  • Entries must be in an image format such as .jpg, .png, or .gif. Video formats will not be accepted for animated entries.
  • The Pokemon you draw must be partially or fully of the electric type. Arceus and Silvally are considered to be normal types, so are not eligible.

Are we allowed to draw things with inspiration from something such as pop culture or is this considered not "100% original"? 

38 minutes ago, PasteloPuffle said:

Are we allowed to draw things with inspiration from something such as pop culture or is this considered not "100% original"? 

inspiration, ideas, and reference can come from anywhere, they mean you cant claim other's work as your own, you cant take images from the internet and hodgepodge them together to make a piece, or even a single element you didnt create. but if you wanted to draw a pikachu as.. IDK off the top of my head for example, Neo from the Matrix and have him dodging attacks all matrix-style, as long as you drew it yourself that would be allowed, but you cant take a screen shot from that movie and photoshop a pikachu head on Neo and claim it as your work. 

7 hours ago, GreenskyZZ said:

Nice WolfgangDamien!!Pikachu and pichu hiding in the tall grass!!!I love your lighting as well!!

theres also some mareep, an electrike, an electabuzz, and some voltorb / electrode. I had planned on adding a lot more pokemon but I ran out of time o-o

Edited by WolfgangDamien
no double post