The next generation is ...

Toupi

9 hours ago, IndigoGlacier said:

maybe it's the custom region darkshade has hidden all this time. Yeah i didn't forget 

This^

I think it will be a custom region made with the same tiles and sprites as gen 3, to keep the feel, with gen 4/5 Pokemon in it

I mean, it would be easier to just start from scratch than to try to make a (mostly) 3D game in to 2D

this is what I'm thinking will happen, but I could be wrong

Edited by mmead
6 hours ago, Desu said:

I choose to express it over a period of 1000 months; starting today.

"S"

My opinion :

- Saturday : 4th March 2017 (or a random Saturday). 

- Sunday : 5th March 2017 (or a random Sunday). 

- September : May be a Saturday or a Sunday of September. 

they won't commit to a definite date..... at least give us a roadmap to the game on how you see game evolving and when u want to achieve those goals so that we would see that POkemmo still has a future of some sort...

We been hearing that 'Soon_tm" for last 3 years now, regarding new content, Pokemon Abilities, Legendary Dungeons, New Regions and new pokes, we would like to see some content being added as well as dates to be committed to when we would expect it to be done.

... so would be nice to know when you are planning on adding whatever you are working on.

Edited by elfZ
4 minutes ago, elfZ said:

they won't commit to a definite date..... at least give us a roadmap to the game on how you see game evolving and when u want to achieve those goals so that we would see that POkemmo still has a future of some sort...

We been hearing that 'Soon_tm" for last 3 years now, regarding new content, Pokemon Abilities, Legendary Dungeons, New Regions and new pokes, we would like to see some content being added as well as dates to be committed to when we would expect it to be done.

... so would be nice to know when you are planning on adding whatever you are working on.

Ooh poor naive summer child. They already reveal when they plan to implement stuff they are working on. And i think we will not get anything more till the update(Maybe some sneakpeeks when hype will fade a bit).

RacheLucario confirmation

Desu confirmation

Aside from that i can feel in my old bones that 11.03 will be magnificent day.

32 minutes ago, Toupi said:

Ooh poor naive summer child. They already reveal when they plan to implement stuff they are working on. And i think we will not get anything more till the update(Maybe some sneakpeeks when hype will fade a bit).

RacheLucario confirmation

Desu confirmation

Aside from that i can feel in my old bones that 11.03 will be magnificent day.

November 3003? seems a bit much no? I'm expecting May 3003

Edited by ZoroarkH