[Sig] Incog's Trial Sigs

(Banner coming soon)

Hey guys! 

I've taken inspiration from current sig makers such as  @Draekyn and @Platoons

I've also downloaded a bunch of new resources and renders thanks to @Draekyn and Sig makers on YouTube.

I want to practice my signatures as I know I have lots to improve on

I am self teaching everything I do so there may be lots of experimenting

because of this - ALL SIGS ARE FREE!

Of course, there are some rules -

RULES

- You are only allowed to make 3 requests per month (If my shop lasts that long)

- I will post a template for you to send your request

- I will make up to 2 sigs every 1-3 days, depending on how busy I am (I'll be studying / partying abit for the next 4 weeks)

- I will have a list of people I am currently designing signatures for. 

- PLEASE DO NOT BE IMPATIENT IF YOU HAVEN'T RECEIVED YOUR SIGNATURE YET. AS LONG AS YOU ARE INCLUDED ON THE LIST, YOUR REQUEST HAS BEEN ACKNOWLEDGED.

If possible, please give me constructive feedback / criticism for each signature I make you. This is so I can improve my graphics / techniques further

EXAMPLES

AfLXmvr.jpg

REQUEST FORM:

IGN:

Team: (OPTIONAL)

Render:

Background: (OPTIONAL)

I don't really care about donations but if you would like to send any then my IGN is Incogniton

I am mainly looking for constructive feedback

That being said, request away! :D

List

1. Havsha

2. WestTurtle

3. SodaNaranja

If you are not on the list please wait for these people to receive their sigs.

Edited by Imperial

Hey,  I don't mind helping u out with this.  So far I have noticed that on all of ur sigs ur overall images feel very flat.  U can adjust your subject's ("render's") color balance and contrast (in the adjustments tab) to help make them pop off the background a bit more.  Likewise, u can make other adjustments to the background.  This should make a big difference.  If you want to make me one and send me the psd file i can make adjustments to show you what I mean just make sure the file is compatible with cs6.

IGN: MurcielagoSV

Team: LYLE

Render: Shao Khan from mk3 (Really like this one here:
https://www.pinterest.com/pin/432978951652471857/)      

if you would rather use another render its cool just make sure to use the mk3 version (google: shao khan mk3)

Background: (OPTIONAL)  something like this would be cool:  https://images7.alphacoders.com/565/565049.jpg

Another thing, if you think you can fit one of of shao khans catch phrases in there that would be cool as fuck.  The ones he uses are:

"Don't make me laugh"

"Bow to me"

"You are nothing"

^if you do work one of those in there it should probably be subtle, lemme know man.

Edited by Murcielago

@Murcielago

7 hours ago, Murcielago said:

FEah5BJ.png

Yeah I appreciate your feedback and I agree. Thing is, all this work I'm creating I'm not checking out any tutorials - however I found a YouTube who produces professional graphics which I will try learn and base things off (I can't download the packs as I have to pay for these)

https://graphicriver.net/item/firestorm-photoshop-action/13392199?clickid=w%3Amz3x3Tt1iaz1PWCc32O0pGUkhRpWzZXRUZUw0&iradid=275988&irpid=341361&iradtype=ONLINE_TRACKING_LINK&irmptype=mediapartner&mp_value1=&utm_campaign=af_impact_radius&utm_medium=affiliate&utm_source=impact_radius&irgwc=1

However in the upcoming weeks / months if I can learn the techniques above my work should improve x100 more. (hopefully)

Edit - I'm using CS6 so compatibility should be fine.

I admit I'm so lazy creating all these new layers and overlaying with gradient maps / color lookups but it must be done eventually >.<

Some examples of work I admire -

Fragment Photoshop Action - Photo Effects Actions

Edited by Imperial

yeah those look pretty cool tbh, it really depends how far you want to go with it, a lot of times for something like free sigs on pokemon I would imagine just tweaking the contrast, color balance for different layers and erasing etc... would help a lot.  sometimes adding a drop shadow or inner glow can make things appear to pop out more as well.  It looks like you have found some cool macro's/scrpits... I haven't played with those much in a while but those can be fun too.  You can also make contrast masks to selectively really make things pop, for example a clients jawline or abs etc...  seems like your on the right path.  If you actually make me that sig I will probably mix it with some video to make it super dope.  images of khan beating the living piss out of players.

Ok guys I won't be able to make anything today but I will make sigs for you guys in this order -

1. Zackyie

2. Suneet

3. Havsha

4. WestTurtle

5. SodaNaranja

Please give me around 4 days to complete these I'll make them good :)

(Partly because I won't be on for 2 of the day's hue)

Edited by Imperial