PSL Season 8 General Thread

Just now, DoubleJ said:

Sorry, I was told I'm an idiot so I likely don't know what rhetorical means. Nice chatting with you though. It's always a pleasure my French friend =)

Ya, keep reporting me to staff, you've lost nearly everyone's respect in this game at this point; you don't have anything else to lose.

1 minute ago, gbwead said:

Ya, keep reporting me to staff, you've lost nearly everyone's respect in this game at this point; you don't have anything else to lose.

No point anymore Gb bro, I'm not the host and thus I have no reason to try and have you restrained anymore! Although, I can't blame Zeb and his boys if you go off your rocker again. 

Just now, DoubleJ said:

No point anymore Gb bro, I'm not the host and thus I have no reason to try and have you restrained anymore! Although, I can't blame Zeb and his boys if you go off your rocker again. 

I'm not one of your kiss ass friend, so don't expect any sympathy from me when you say bro this or mate that. Leave me alone and I won't bite.

Just now, gbwead said:

I'm not one of your kiss ass friend, so don't expect any sympathy from me when you say bro this or mate that. Leave me alone and I won't bite.

No sympathy required non-bro beans bro. Just glad to see you as an active member of this season's PSL once again. Hopefully I can dodge the flinch later. In the meantime, I bid thee fair well, but before I go: good work in dubs today, I wish I could say the same about myself but I am bad. 

31 minutes ago, TheChampionMike said:

Alright I really do not like to be that guy but there is a fine line and it's about to get crossed. Trash talking others for banter and/or for whatever reason is more than fine because it's PSL. It's competitive as hell. But do not make personal attacks. This is a warning to all of you.

stfu

Edited by ShadowGary
grats on ur promotion bby
52 minutes ago, TheChampionMike said:

Alright I really do not like to be that guy but there is a fine line and it's about to get crossed. Trash talking others for banter and/or for whatever reason is more than fine because it's PSL. It's competitive as hell. But do not make personal attacks. This is a warning to all of you.

This is why ur not gonna become manager

ezpz

8 minutes ago, BurntZebra said:

I got to 6 and then I couldn't add anymore. Maybe I just need to try harder 

You add one at a time without refreshing the page, otherwise it will cut you off.

I could do it when I get back

2 hours ago, DiDi said:

@gbwead!!!!

No way. I was thinking of signing up, but there is no chance in hell I'm signing up now that I have seen the selected managers. I do not want to play for two of them and the early decision making this season shows imo that PSL is not the "elite" community event it should have been.

9 minutes ago, gbwead said:

No way. I was thinking of signing up, but there is no chance in hell I'm signing up now that I have seen the selected managers. I do not want to play for two of them and the early decision making this season shows imo that PSL is not the "elite" community event it should have been.

Lol why don't you wanna play for me fam

Just now, EricTheGreat said:

Lol why don't you wanna play for me fam

because no matter how much I carry you, we would still end up in 5th/6th place at best because you suck at managing and you should have never been selected even once. You're an amazing ass kisser and you got your friends in the right place. If psl is about sucking up to the host and his friends, I'm not interested in playing.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.