Cerulean Showdown - 17/06/17

So on 17th June, Team HERB will be running a tournament that's open for everyone to compete in. We'd love as many of you as possible to come along and compete! 

Cerulean Showdown

6e158b0de583890d7eca925eb1784fbb.gif

Date and Time: Saturday 17th June 2017, 7PM BST (British Summer Time).

Tier: HERB Rules - OU/Uber, Lvl 50 tournament mode, 6 vs 6 singles (Snorlax, Blissey, Wobbufet and Baton Pass are banned).

Clauses: Tournament mode, so species clause, sleep clause, op items, evasion clause, OHKO clause etc. all apply.  

Format: Single elimination. 

Entrance fee: Free to play! Please note that if we get too many entrants I'll have to cap it to save my sanity lol. You can mail me or message me IG this week to reserve a place, or just leave a message in this thread. 

Prizes: $1 million Pokeyen for 1st place. 
            $400,000 Pokeyen for 2nd place.

$100,000 Pokeyen for 3rd place.

Whisper me IG @Jordzi to enter, or for more info! Hope to see as many of you there as possible. 

tumblr_mtrtmw7iJA1rjenv2o1_500.gif

Edited by Jordzi
added signup link

Thank you everyone for playing! Hope you enjoyed it and we'll do another one soon for sure. Congrats to @BOOGERKID for first place and unlucky @aftershocker for second. Booger's crazy RNG strikes again <3 good that we got a HERB win. 

Final results

1st place - Boogerkid

2nd place - Aftershocker

3rd place - AwaitedLegacy 

Link to results/full bracket: http://challonge.com/CeruleanShowdown 

4dac2281f00a4a0215a717e35d07bf9b1a73bf19_hq.gif

• Mike locked this topic