~ A New Leaf ~

Xatu

I never made an introduction so here goes. 

Sup everyone im Xatu.  Alot of you may know me from my suggestions (some good some bad lol).  I'm 22, I live in USA California, and im hosting a PokeMMO meetup at the San Diego Comic-Con this year. 

Lately and from now on im changing my ways, im not letting myself get upset from posts attacking me, bullying etc.  In turn I have been acting alot better and created alot less arguments, lol.  I intend to act this way for the rest of my forum/in game career as I want people to remember me as being civil, while still having lots of opinions to offer. 

Feel free to add me in-game if any of you want.  IGN: Xatu I also help out new players with small loans and lending high level mons to help them grind through the storyline faster.

I'm also a DJ, check out this sweet mix i made a little bit ago ! https://soundcloud.com/dj_l_ag/dj-lags-j-core-mini-mix

Cya all around !!

15 minutes ago, Xatu said:

I never made an introduction so here goes. 

Sup everyone im Xatu.  Alot of you may know me from my suggestions (some good some bad lol).  I'm 22, I live in USA California, and im hosting a PokeMMO meetup at the San Diego Comic-Con this year. 

Lately and from now on im changing my ways, im not letting myself get upset from posts attacking me, bullying etc.  In turn I have been acting alot better and created alot less arguments, lol.  I intend to act this way for the rest of my forum/in game career as I want people to remember me as being civil, while still having lots of opinions to offer. 

Feel free to add me in-game if any of you want.  IGN: Xatu I also help out new players with small loans and lending high level mons to help them grind through the storyline faster.

Hello Xatu, I am glad you changed the way how you go about stuff. I know it is tough, as a YouTuber, I have to change my channel quite frequently. Some people like a certain segment and later on, they hate the same segment that they once watched with joy. Unless your a staff member doing his/her job, assertion is generally not a good idea. On here, let the staff do the asserting and block the people in game bullying you. If they are sending you escape ropes in your in game postage, take a screenshot of the mail in question and file a Player Report. If there is one piece of advise I could give you, it would be that things change and you have to change with them. Less aggression is always a good thing, but sometimes, you do have to assert yourself.

Spoiler

Another piece of advise that I want to give is be careful who you loan to. If I were you, I would ask for collateral so the person in question is forced to pay you back the loan.

This is nice to see. Glad to meet you, Xatu. I hope the meetup goes well! 

Unfortunately I haven't been able to get on PokeMMO, got some sort of issue with my laptop so I'll have to send it back in. So, I'll add you when I can get back on. 

Just know that what happens to you as far as bullying, etc. goes..  is not a reflection of yourself, but a reflection of them. So, just remember that. (: have a good one.