*Results* Creative Writing Contest: Picture Prompts

8TYFACz.png

Brief:

5KrwZpS.png For this contest we want you to produce a piece of Pokemon themed writing based on one of the two image prompts below. 

5KrwZpS.png You are welcome to base the events in your story around whatever you wish, as long as we can relate it back to the prompt you have chosen. 

5KrwZpS.png Although one image outwardly evokes violent storytelling, please adhere to our forum rules and try to keep it PG. You are welcome to message me if you wish to discuss the content of your entry. 

5KrwZpS.png How you present your creative writing is down to you it can be in story form, diary form, poetry form - it is entirely up to you. 

5KrwZpS.pngThe minimum word limit is 250 words and the maximum limit is 2500 words. Please make sure that you read all of the rules before making your entry. Good luck and we look forward to reading some amazing entries. 

A huge thank you to RacheLucario for creating the original prompts below. 

Image Prompt 1

JQFlO4T.png

Image Prompt 2

SeOCyMd.png

Submission Dates:
Entries will be accepted from Sunday 9th July 12am BST until Sunday 6th August 11.59pm BST

Prize:
1st Place Prize - $1,000,000 & 1000 Reward Points

2nd Place Prize- 500 Reward Points

Third Place Prize - 250 Reward Points

Contest Rules:

• Only one entry per user.
  • Entries are to be made in this event thread, please include your IGN with the entry.
  • Please state in your entry post if you are using prompt one or two. 
  • All entries must follow the forum rules (these can be found here).
  • Minimum word limit is 250 words and maximum word limit is 2500 words.

Host: Noad
Other Judges: Billa Perreh Kizhaz TheChampionMike Yohannovich Bearminator

Ok super minor complaint that I don't feel THAT strongly about but how about a gift shiny for us writers haha you can't tell me this takes less effort than a catching event?

Regardless tho I love the prompt(s) and I will personally guarantee an entry, much like I guaranteed Kaynine I'd write whatever he asked me to write 

Just now, Gunthug said:

Ok super minor complaint that I don't feel THAT strongly about but how about a gift shiny for us writers haha you can't tell me this takes less effort than a catching event?

Regardless tho I love the prompt(s) and I will personally guarantee an entry, much like I guaranteed Kaynine I'd write whatever he asked me to write 

Actually debated this all day and ended up going for the RP / Yen combo. I will definitely do a shiny for the next one. Although I also really love the Vanity Item prize option too. 

4 minutes ago, Noad said:

Actually debated this all day and ended up going for the RP / Yen combo. I will definitely do a shiny for the next one. Although I also really love the Vanity Item prize option too. 

There are probably future participants more active than I who prefer the yen/rp over a gift shiny so I'm not too worried about it. If you guys wanna put another 20 million yen vanity prize out there in certainly ok with it though : )

7 hours ago, RysPicz said:

JQFlO4T.png

My name is Charizard. I am a proud pokemon, everyone's favourite starter and the hero of few movies. Unfortunately, my OT is Tranzmaster. I cut out my wing so I won't have to fight for him ever again.

kappa.

Still better love story than Twilight.

JQFlO4T.png

Here is a look into the world of our player base and their bond with their Charizards:

@RysPicz's Charizard: I want to make Forfiter's evening as romantic as I can. Time to light the dinner candles with my flame.

@DoubleJ's Chairzard: LYLE is good, LYLE IS GREAT! Hear me ROAR LYLE as I give you the royal beat down!

@Frag's Charizard: I am the most intelligent Charizard out there. Be ready for my twists and turns.

@Bestfriends' Charizard: I can fly around the PokeMMO universe to cover some of your latest headlines!

@RacheLucario's Charizard: Let me paint myself in a menacing pose. I know I am the most dangerous pokemon that ever lived!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Good luck to all the writers in this competition. I look forward to reading some of your entries.

20 hours ago, RysPicz said:

JQFlO4T.png

My name is Charizard. I am a proud pokemon, everyone's favourite starter and the hero of few movies. Unfortunately, my OT is Tranzmaster. I cut out my wing so I won't have to fight for him ever again.

kappa.

Even with a cut wing Charizard i'd still smash u in OU like in salty suite last year

C U

Edited by Tranzmaster