Mega Moemon Firered (1.4c), August2023

22 minutes ago, Septentrion said:

Is this what everyone's been playing this entire time?

8I7le9d.png

That's supposed to be a moemon, who's a moemon until she mega evolves.

Someone test this patch: http://www.mediafire.com/file/95v1tmh765mb4mi/ipsMoe.ips

Yep. That's what it looked like in the patch from the front page.

Tried the linked patch. So far so good.

Edit: Everything's fine now, sprite-wise at least. Rattata might need to be positioned a little higher. Her foot is almost touching the player's HP box in battle.

Spoiler

IVl3aKY.png

Edited by Leafjewel

Well, I can't believe it went this long without a working IPS. I've updated the OP.

When the rest of the Kanto(and Sevii islands) moemon and Mega Venusaur are done, a Bublasaur playthrough is possible. I have to work on importing more moemon so it won't just be the early routes with all the variety. The Beta only really keeps it up until Route 5. I'm going to be combing through Johto and Heonn, but skipping about half of them.

So, pinkish-purple+red shiny or blue-purple shiny Moltres? Or neither?

QIGmcmU.png

5mKlxKk.png

Any feedback for Mega Venusaur and where to go with Pinsir?

I'll just repost the images and stuff in this spoiler for convenience, but I can remove this later if it ends up being unnecessary.

Spoiler

fUnw3dR.png Again though, what cat ears?

Noticed that shiny Venusaur's palette was a bit off. Two of the oranges were swapped incorrectly and the overly yellow chest was strange to me.

fgsHUCw.png

Decided to compare Pinsir to the other big bugs to see where we should go with her. For the top Pinsir, I shrank her face by a pixel and her legs by a few so that I could fit in her actual pincers. I also shrank her arms to match her shorter legs. I don't think a Heracross was decided on, and it would be simple to pick which head, body, and trident to science together, so we can just ignore her for now. Top Pinsir and Heracross are shorter than the bottom row (and Scyther is just there for comparison).

IqKBjzX.png

And Machop family icons:

KfmoPcf.pngZjUIwuN.pngevoizFa.png

I decided to go through the rest of the google drive sprites folder to see what other sprites are outdated or have possible replacements. So far I got

Johto:

Spoiler

uXOuffL.png Newest version of Sentret

vkhXwg4.png Hoothoot with proper bag shading

6wek2ff.png RacheLucario's Noctowl

UmAXXis.png Aozane updated Chinchou

TyRk3fU.png Potential Mareep

MicJKKn.png Potential Flaaffy

3ezHtev.png Simply edited the eyes to be gem colored like Mareep and Flaaffy

nvtOPjH.png Aozane updated Ampharos, but I don't like it as much.

1PQfx5u.png Newest version of Marill

ymQPVac.png Shiny Azumarill-colored shiny Marill

ayVtH1f.png Brown shiny Marill

WtQHY3S.png Newest Pineco with the old eyes

axZDnwQ.png Newest Pineco with new eyes

These are the two newest versions of Kingdra that were being worked on. I went and made some shiny versions with red eyes (2 red tones, no blush and 3 skin tones), red eyes (1 red tone, no blush, 4 skin tones), and blue eyes. Some extreme palette changes occurred.

fgvRtys.pngeTAxSoP.png

Spoiler

54lIfSb.png

GWHGAWJ.png

OLyCxSY.png

mR3y61b.png

NPu7rwG.png

niyBjXi.png

Hoenn:

Spoiler

sEvqjRF.png A quick science of the barbarian type dress from one of the older versions.

CezRhdz.png Barbarian dress and ears colored closer to the actual Mightyena artwork and sprite

YEzWVvY.png Aozane updated this Linoone. I have no strong feelings between this and the current one.

gm1gaPh.png Makuhita got updated.

QlnNsiM.png Hardcore made this Swablu.

Rpv2Cic.png This is the newest Latias. The other one is outdated.

Sinnoh:

Spoiler

Aozane updated Glameow, Purugly, Combee, Vespiquen, and Arceus.

sErvMUs.png

ZCaiLO3.png

g5Pbast.png

u3S3I1j.png

64beBup.png

Edited by Leafjewel

Pink Moltres is the one I'm going with. The legendary birds are done.

Mega Venusaur has a noticeable black outline right in her hair. Her face needs to be in her backsprite, so maybe science with normal Venusaur.

Those horns do work for Pinsir, although the knifes are an odd case of lethality in moemon.

I like the current Mareep and I think we lose to much cuteness with a replacement. The colors look a lot better in general though. Trying to make Noctowl's shiny was a pain with so many browns. I thought opinion was split on the barbarian dress for mightyena. I think Aozane's new linoone is better.

Do you think I should turn that Latias into a mega? I currently have Latiasite and Latias(as an Lv40 encounter on the bottom floor of the Seaform Island) available.

A lot of the sprite I get are from ripping from 2.0 that are "good enough" but it seems like like most of the good ones have so many improved versions. That wouldn't be a problem with Post-Heonn sprites. Does Aozane have anymore as good as Purugly and Glameow?

Edited by Septentrion
1 hour ago, Septentrion said:

I thought opinion was split on the barbarian dress for mightyena.

Do you think I should turn that Latias into a mega? I currently have Latiasite and Latias(as an Lv40 encounter on the bottom floor of the Seaform Island) available.

A lot of the sprite I get are from ripping from 2.0 that are "good enough" but it seems like like most of the good ones have so many improved versions. That wouldn't be a problem with Post-Heonn sprites. Does Aozane have anymore as good as Purugly and Glameow?

I think Mightyena's loss of the barbarian dress was simply a case of someone updating/editing an older version of her and just no one putting it back on or bringing it up again. I thought it was kind of cute/it suits her, but if you don't like it, you don't need to put it in.

Honestly, I think Latias in any form shouldn't be implemented without Latios, but since we're just at beta stage right now I suppose it doesn't matter.

So, if you go onto Aozane's twitter, you can see the sprites they updated after a few posts. Some of those posts go back until ~September of last year and some are from even further back. Here's a link: https://twitter.com/aozane/media

I'll post the larger sets in this spoiler, but the most recent set and the shinies need to be gotten from their twitter (the shinies are within the downloadable zip files on the posts with the large set pictures). Alternatively, I already downloaded all of them, so if you see one you want, I can just make a set.

You've probably seen all of the sprites from the first updated set since it was a couple of years back. And the sprites not in these sets are: Suicune, Entei, Raikou, Blaziken, Blaziken, Bagon, Shelgon, Salamence, Salamence.

Spoiler

niUzjS9.png

CsigfDXVUAAx9O9.jpg

CtGFRLBUEAAr4Qi.png

CtvhYozUEAApndS.png

CuULDBqUEAAy5cG.png

Cu-RdiPUMAAZkiz.png

CvsXXZ0UkAA-X1d.png

CyO_3kbVIAM5hXk.png

C05Ml1bUQAAsdhX.png

C5rmxv5U0AAzerj.png

1 hour ago, Tackle said:

tried to shrink eggxecute size

2enq0w8.png

2roqckj.png

other sprites that i tried to edit on the previous thread:

5yw7wk.png

New Eggecute's legs are too small, especially with the size of the head. Old Eggecute's legs are large, but not distractedly large.

I'll rather have the umbrella handle remain a handle, but the rest of Cradily's changes are good.

I don't feel like changes to to the bottom of Wailord isn't enough to warrant a replacement. Plus the back of her dress is missing.

2 hours ago, Leafjewel said:

Honestly, I think Latias in any form shouldn't be implemented without Latios, but since we're just at beta stage right now I suppose it doesn't matter.

That is a problem that was bugging me. Latias I actually the first Moemon I mega-evolved. While alone, the jet Latias is higher quality, there is zero Latios equivilant to this:

5 hours ago, Leafjewel said:

Rpv2Cic.png This is the newest Latias

I'm using 6C5Ln2F.png as Normal Latias because I did a lot of work on making an equivalent Latios who didn't even get a decent backspite. While I don't expect a Mega Latios option soon, I'm willing to have a Mega of just one of them.

EDIT: I think I have that exact Latias with a different palette as the Mega, with the name as M380.bmp in the shared folder.

Actually, there are differences in mainly the outlines.

Edited by Septentrion
20 minutes ago, Septentrion said:

EDIT: I think I have that exact Latias with a different palette as the Mega, with the name as M380.bmp in the shared folder.

It's actually not. Look at the right sleeve for the frontsprites. The new one has the sleeve lowered to match the backsprite and has a more polished sleeve for the backsprite. The one you have has the frontsleeve up. Edit: I see you've noticed other aspects that are different, but I'll leave this here.

Edit: In the spirit of jumbo Wailord/Melonlord, I've been using these two in my personal patch. Ignore the different skin colors for the shiny.

5V5REv7.png

GavgKSD.png

Edited by Leafjewel

After testing out the newest version of the IPS patch, I have noticed a thing or two to suggest. The main one that comes to mind is that the national pokedex should probably be made active as soon as you get your pokedex. This is mostly so that any non-kanto Pokemon can still evolve when they meet their conditions. I raised a ralts to lvl 20, only for it to evolution cancel as the sequence started. 

The only other thing I can think of to suggest is to perhaps make it so that, like Moemon Sigma Emerald, TM's be changed to unlimited use instead of single use. I wouldn't be surprised if OtherPlayers, the one in charge of that mod thread, would be willing to offer pointers on how to do this if needed. 

7 hours ago, SOAForever said:

After testing out the newest version of the IPS patch, I have noticed a thing or two to suggest. The main one that comes to mind is that the national pokedex should probably be made active as soon as you get your pokedex. This is mostly so that any non-kanto Pokemon can still evolve when they meet their conditions. I raised a ralts to lvl 20, only for it to evolution cancel as the sequence started. 

The only other thing I can think of to suggest is to perhaps make it so that, like Moemon Sigma Emerald, TM's be changed to unlimited use instead of single use. I wouldn't be surprised if OtherPlayers, the one in charge of that mod thread, would be willing to offer pointers on how to do this if needed. 

The national dex is something that's going to be in the next beta. My solution is an Oak''s aide hanging out in Pewter City Pokemon Center. I suggest the cheat menu for the national dex. The TM thing is not essential while being complicated. I've been hoping for OtherPlayers to reappear. The base ROM did come with many important changes and I can handle a bit of simple stuff.

@Leafjewel If inspiration isn't coming for Pinsir and Mega Venusaur. Try Kadabra or Magnemite.

@Tackle Would you be interested in icon editing? It's a bit hard than I expected, but still a lot easier than sprites. Here's what a couple of those sprites currently have for icons:

lYupJOg.png

11 hours ago, Moetal said:

I'm happy to see works being done, but the quality control I'm seeing is just horrifying... work on that won't you?

A lot of these aren't hitting the bar for acceptance. The way I approach this is that we're presently replacing the worst of the worst with something that will make players happy.

@SkyBorning Although Shiny rates are within the scope of the project, it's low priority. It's something I've thought about. I would rather not have a shiny charm but have the rate be high. like 1/1000.

Edited by Septentrion

I was inactive yesterday because I was a bit busy and a bit sick.

Tried sciencing with regular Venusaur's backsprite. Had to scoot her down some (a lot) to make the umbrella big enough without trying to resize it or drawing the rest of the leaves.

hfhsfPs.png

Since Pinsir's pincers are squished just to fit in the frame, I wasn't sure how tall or short they needed to be in the backsprite. I added the dress's straps in the backsprite since I forgot to originally. Haven't been in the mood to try and give her new weapons. If anyone else wants to take a shot at changing the knives, go ahead.

D6RhcTv.png

I thought about it, and why don't we use old Blastoise for Mega Blastoise? It's not like anyone here has the skills to convert this to any other Moemon.

cOL4KR5.png

So this Magnemite is not the greatest, but it exists. I also converted an alternative backsprite of this Magnemite to use for the schoolgirl Magnemite. I believe this schoolgirl Magnemite is the newest of them all. And I got too lazy to properly shade the backsprite's hair to match the front.

8d2fFUP.png

TIL2HWe.pngPG4qBTG.png

Heracross already has a finished backsprite that will work with any of these frontsprites. I assumed that the heart-shaped spear would be chosen, and then I just swapped the heads and bodies around. Which front do you like best?

kKjCtlI.png

Lastly, as you probably know, there are two different frontsprites and two different backsprites for this Latios. I went and removed the wings and recolored the top row to Latias, just so I could see how Latias would look with a smoother backsprite and a mostly unedited frontsprite. The faces, eyes, eyebrows, and ears are pretty much just placeholders; feel free to apply some of your edits on top.

vhNqB47.png

NErV43u.png

Edit: Thanks for updating the google drive at least partially. Even though the new patch is playable, I can't actually open the patched rom in the Gen III Hacking Suite or APSE to see the Moemon sprites (I just see the discolored regular sprites, bar Venusaur and a couple of others). I didn't mention it because being playable is far more important. Anyways, now I can see which/some of the new sprites are in the patch.

Edit 2: I should not be left alone without any directions for so long. Clearly I start getting ideas if I don't know what to do. Anyways, is anyone up for the idea of older sister Latias and (sad) shota brother Latios? (I'm partially kidding, since we will have to sync Latias and Latios somewhat for whatever their final designs become).

yzRSYpB.png

Edited by Leafjewel
13 minutes ago, Yatogami said:
Hello, I'm interested in helping with this project, but I'm a complete beginner in pixel art.

Could you tell me what tools you all use for this? I plan to study the subject and try to do something decent for the project.

Any drawing program (or whatever the technical term for it is), like Photoshop or Paint.net, will work (I mean, I still use MS Paint most of the time). Unless you plan on making yourself a personal patch, all you need is the drawing program.

If you plan on making sprites from scratch, you can look up pixel art tutorials (especially those on how to shade). Otherwise, an easier approach is to mix and match parts from already existing sprites and making edits as necessary so that they 1. look like the Pokemon you are attempting to make and 2. do not look like the sprites you took the parts from. An even easier way to get started is to look at the sprites being worked on currently and making small adjustments to the shading or angles or outlines. The first post will tell you what Moemon are currently the highest priority.

Arguably, the most important things to know is that 1. there is a 16 colors maximum palette limit (including the background color, so more like 15 colors) and 2. the dimensions of the sprite are 64 x 64 pixels (sprites are posted in x2 size, or 128 x 128 pixels for viewing purposes only).

Edit: You'd also need an account on something like imgur, Photobucket, or tinypic to link your pictures into your posts.

Also, save in png or bmp only (png is preferred). jpg or jpeg should never be used as they cause issues.

Edited by Leafjewel
On 8/2/2017 at 1:34 AM, Leafjewel said:

hfhsfPs.png

I like the second one more. There is still the small flower in the hair that doesn't look that much like a flower at this angle. Her backsprite is much shorter than the normal Venusaur, and she you can't really tell whats going on from the back. Remember that the mega evolution is viewed as a transformation from the back.

I thought about it, and why don't we use old Blastoise for Mega Blastoise? It's not like anyone here has the skills to convert this to any other Moemon.

cOL4KR5.png

That's a good base, but it's obviously just another blastoise sprite at this point. Mega Blastiose has that giant water cannon in the middle, so a Mega Blastoise moemon would either have the three, or just one big cannon. I think the later is more feasible. I think she should still be in swimwear in the mega evolution form.

believe this schoolgirl Magnemite is the newest of them all. And I got too lazy to properly shade the backsprite's hair to match the front.

It's just a little further. I won't be as meticulous as with the Megas.

Heracross already has a finished backsprite that will work with any of these frontsprites. I assumed that the heart-shaped spear would be chosen, and then I just swapped the heads and bodies around. Which front do you like best?

Lower Left. The one piece just doesn't seem to have the quality expected.

As for Latias and Latios, why so said?

Edit: Thanks for updating the google drive at least partially. Even though the new patch is playable, I can't actually open the patched rom in the Gen III Hacking Suite or APSE to see the Moemon sprites (I just see the discolored regular sprites, bar Venusaur and a couple of others). I didn't mention it because being playable is far more important. Anyways, now I can see which/some of the new sprites are in the patch.

That shouldn't be a problem with the correct INI. I have it in the most recent download. It's text based, but there is a inbuilt INI process in Gen lll Hacking Suite.

Anyways, is anyone up for the idea of older sister Latias and (sad) shota brother Latios?

I did have an adult age USAF Latios. Like Most male sprites, no one could make it good. The idea was that a military uniform might have bishonen appeal.

On 8/2/2017 at 5:46 PM, Tackle said:

i am trying to make exegcute size same with the other first evo pokemons

lGVH7As.png

I wouldn't consider it necessary to match that much. Also consider that exeggcute has just one evolution.

On 8/2/2017 at 5:46 PM, Tackle said:

trying to do what u said

bYAJJFA.png

Well, on of the tentacles looked like a handle of sorts. Anyways, I don't think we have a Lileep that actual matches. You got to keep the entire evolutionary family in mind.

9 hours ago, Yatogami said:
Hello, I'm interested in helping with this project, but I'm a complete beginner in pixel art.

Could you tell me what tools you all use for this? I plan to study the subject and try to do something decent for the project.

Leafjewel covered most of it.

While not High Priority, the icons don't take a lot of skill. I don't expect sprite level work to be achieved while actually learning tools and filetypes. Everything you need to know has been mentioned on Page 2. I suggest creating Mega Charizard X, Glameow, Purugly. I'm going to make an Icon Collection and put it in the First Post in a few minutes.

Edited by Septentrion
1 hour ago, Septentrion said:

I like the second one more. There is still the small flower in the hair that doesn't look that much like a flower at this angle. Her backsprite is much shorter than the normal Venusaur, and she you can't really tell whats going on from the back. Remember that the mega evolution is viewed as a transformation from the back.

That's a good base, but it's obviously just another blastoise sprite at this point. Mega Blastiose has that giant water cannon in the middle, so a Mega Blastoise moemon would either have the three, or just one big cannon. I think the later is more feasible. I think she should still be in swimwear in the mega evolution form.

Honestly, I've always thought Venusaur's back was way too tall, but I guess I'm the only one who ever felt that way. I can add her body back and recolor it (although that brings up the question as to what the back side of her shoulder cover looks like - does it go as far down as the front? does it even have a back at all?), and I can try to draw the bottom of the umbrella. The flower is behind the side of her head, so not much should be able to be seen at that angle. It would probably be better to just remove it completely if the angle bothers you that much. I don't know what you mean by not being able to tell what's going on from the back. Can you be more specific? 

mqwPfLp.png

The same person (I think) that made the original Mega Charizard also made this Mega Blastoise edit. The ears and whatever happened to the right half of her shell could probably be changed back. You know, if we took off the sleeves and skirt (and readjusted her right leg), she'd be in a one piece swimsuit. Or would you prefer a bikini?

As for Latios, he was mostly a joke attempt. I vaguely remember your Latios (or one of them at least), but I don't think he was in sync very well with the current Latias. Besides, I was assuming that more edits would be made to that Latios even if people were okay with shota Latios. In short, feel free to completely ignore him or just use him as a base for more edits (although your Latias doesn't really look very military to warrant a military Latios. If anything, Latios should be in casual male clothing). 

Let me try the patch again, and I'll update this post or make another one for edits to Mega Venusaur and Heracross.

Edit: Heracross

CVRYa9X.png

Lileep from the old thread

4oZiZwY.png

Edit 2: hadn't realized I broke the palette and reverted to the other palette. Will do actual edits later.

Nidr3Xn.png

Edited by Leafjewel
18 minutes ago, Leafjewel said:

Honestly, I've always thought Venusaur's back was way too tall, but I guess I'm the only one who ever felt that way. I can add her body back and recolor it (although that brings up the question as to what the back side of her shoulder cover looks like - does it go as far down as the front? does it even have a back at all?), and I can try to draw the bottom of the umbrella. The flower is behind the side of her head, so not much should be able to be seen at that angle. It would probably be better to just remove it completely if the angle bothers you that much. I don't know what you mean by not being able to tell what's going on from the back. Can you be more specific? 

mqwPfLp.png

The same person (I think) that made the original Mega Charizard also made this Mega Blastoise edit. The ears and whatever happened to the right half of her shell could probably be changed back. You know, if we took off the sleeves and skirt (and readjusted her right leg), she'd be in a one piece swimsuit. Or would you prefer a bikini?

As for Latios, he was mostly a joke attempt. I vaguely remember your Latios (or one of them at least), but I don't think he was in sync very well with the current Latias. Besides, I was assuming that more edits would be made to that Latios even if people were okay with shota Latios. In short, feel free to completely ignore him or just use him as a base for more edits (although your Latias doesn't really look very military to warrant a military Latios. If anything, Latios should be in casual male clothing). 

Let me try the patch again, and I'll update this post or make another one for edits to Mega Venusaur and Heracross.

Normal Venusaur can be lowered, although Mega Venusaur is still too low. Changes to the overall design are on the table if it helps the backsprite.

Mega Blastoise does give me some ideas. The top one doesn't actually look that big, just close. I'm going to experiment with the cannons. I think a one-piece would be cooler, but you just can't predict how the pixels turn out.

The Latios is in a real world uniform, although civilians don't think highly of the hat. The hat is unneeded if Latias is without hat and it might be done away with anyways. The Air Force design the least silly outfit for a grown up Latios gijinka, because the DoD had a lot more time to figure out how to get those colors to good on men. The stuff people tend to draw for Latios looks like pajamas.

38 minutes ago, IratePomegranate said:

Honestly I prefer this one to the other just because of its more dynamic pose. We have enough kneeling moemon already.

Also finished this glorified recolour of a Mega Charizard sprite. The wings look a little flat right now but I have no idea how to fix that.

huLLyny.png

One could argue that Megas deserve more unique and dynamic sprites and that that specific Latias should be Mega Latias instead of regular Latias because of those qualities. Regardless, we'll need two functional Latias sprites and two functional Latios sprites before any real decisions can be properly made.

Mega Charizard's wings need a third shade. Using the lightest blue might make them too bright, so maybe take the next darkest shade and use that as the outline instead and reshade the wings with the two blues that it currently uses.

Most Moemon backsprites stop around the bust area, so I lowered Venusaur to the bottom of her chest. I tried to make sure Venusaur wasn't too much shorter than Charizard or Blastoise, although Charizard is 2-3 pixels taller (ears and ahoge) and Blastoise is much shorter.

wT539rW.png

Made Mega Venusaur's backsprite taller, stopping just below her chest. Moved her head up a pixel to give her a neck.

mqVup0q.png

Also, is Heracross good? Any edits needed or should I make a shiny?

Edited by Leafjewel
1 hour ago, Norsewind said:

Just came across this, it's epic :O

*EDIT* - Not having any luck getting this to apply to a rom and not corrupt it for the game, any suggestions on what to do?

You're probably using the wrong rom. The specific rom you need is 1636 - Pokemon Fire Red (U) (Squirrels).gba

No other rom will work, but you thankfully only need a quick google search to find it.

I think the original post needs to be updated to specify that this rom in particular is the only one that works so that we don't have to keep answering this question. Also, I can finally see the Moemon sprites in the Gen III Hacking Suite, but boy those constant errors are annoying.

Edit: These errors in particular are about movesets. The error says:

"Moves have not been fully loaded because there was an error. Either not enough moves were loaded due to a bad number in the ini or the learned move data offset is bad/corrupted. The error occurred trying to read move #xxx. The current number of moves is: 354."

where xxx is some number greater than 354. This happens almost every time I move to another Pokemon (Metapod and Kakuna are exceptions). Since this is just the editing software and does not effect the gameplay as far as I can tell, this can be mostly ignored. And yes, I am using the provided .ini file.

Edited by Leafjewel
21 minutes ago, Leafjewel said:

You're probably using the wrong rom. The specific rom you need is 1636 - Pokemon Fire Red (U) (Squirrels).gba

No other rom will work, but you thankfully only need a quick google search to find it.

I think the original post needs to be updated to specify that this rom in particular is the only one that works so that we don't have to keep answering this question. Also, I can finally see the Moemon sprites in the Gen III Hacking Suite, but boy those constant errors are annoying.

Edit: These errors in particular are about movesets. The error says:

"Moves have not been fully loaded because there was an error. Either not enough moves were loaded due to a bad number in the ini or the learned move data offset is bad/corrupted. The error occurred trying to read move #xxx. The current number of moves is: 354."

where xxx is some number greater than 354. This happens almost every time I move to another Pokemon (Metapod and Kakuna are exceptions). Since this is just the editing software and does not effect the gameplay as far as I can tell, this can be mostly ignored. And yes, I am using the provided .ini file.

Try this replacement line

numberofattacks = 511

I think with this line, it'll only mess up when actually dealing with moves.

A good thing about two sided spears is that one side can be removed if only one side looks good.

eoXWPgw.png

Here is my idea for Mega Blastiose's Mega Cannon.

0En3T8y.png

Changing the number fixed the errors I was getting, thanks. But now I really want to know why this Muk isn't the one in the patch.

iPrOgKH.png

I like the double-sided spear. I guess Pinsir doesn't need the actual horns in her hair anymore, but I made a version for that anyway.

PdwcNLI.png

SxeRvY8.png

That cannon looks nice on Mega Blastoise, but her left arm is too short. Scoot the rest of her body as far to our left as you can and then move the big cannon as far to our right as possible. That should give enough space to draw a longer arm.

Is Heracross ready for a shiny?

How does Mega Venusaur look now? Did I make regular Venusaur too short?