Mega Moemon Firered (1.4c), August2023

7 hours ago, Septentrion said:

That patch is created by a different person. xdelta UI is recommended for this one.

B2W2 is probably going to get an update soon for the Purrlion lines.

I guess my only option is to find a Internet cafe around my place to patch it. Thank you

3 hours ago, LadyCeleste said:

It was the one I was linked to a year or so ago when I started playing, on-and-off. Is rhyperior just missing from my version?

If I download the newest version, will I have to start over? 

The save fIle is compatible with the current version, and the next version due to be released on December 24th. The server will likely be a ghosttown on Christmas so were going for early in the day. The E4 will be made stronger for the next version.

• Septentrion changed the title to Mega Moemon Firered (1.3), Christmas 2022

Playing Mega Moemon Fire Red right now

I just move save file from 1.2b to 1.3b so i don't know if this have been reported yet but,

After unlocking the Tanoby Ruin then fight Ruin Maniac Benjamin on the far right Tanoby Chamber, all Unown encounter became a Benjamin fight so infinite money and exp, just battle another trainer to reset it.

The pokedex Kanto Owned got wiped, not that important but funny that i owned 0 Poke while already defeated E4.

And does anyone know how to catch the Weather trio and Regi or do i have to play Moemon Emerald then trade them over?!?!?

Um can someone help me please? Well ive patched the game correctly but all i get is a black screen after the introduction.Screenshot_20221230-082759.thumb.png.a6941d0cd61a7ed9fc237c12e800fbc2.png...Screenshot_20221230-082807.thumb.png.528ae273be6c7f33c65c6502849050cc.png and stays like this. Idk what to do now...

Edt: forget bout it, ive found out that if you dont use the BIOS it will work properly

Edited by sanstalegamesBR
Found the problem and resolved it.
  • 2 weeks later...

I'm trying to find a Sylveon. They said it was in the game by now. A few posts give me cheats that only spawn random pokemon and a few posts say to use a Sun Stone to get one. However, everytime I go to the trader in cerulean city he says "Hmm.. are you a trainer? If you know someone with a Mega Bracelet, bring them here" and googling the issue just says he's the one who sells them. Can anyone give me some advice?

1 minute ago, dangmongoose said:

I'm trying to find a Sylveon. They said it was in the game by now. A few posts give me cheats that only spawn random pokemon and a few posts say to use a Sun Stone to get one. However, everytime I go to the trader in cerulean city he says "Hmm.. are you a trainer? If you know someone with a Mega Bracelet, bring them here" and googling the issue just says he's the one who sells them. Can anyone give me some advice?

You have to catch an Eevee, learn a fairy type move and level up, then it evolves into Sylveon.