Mega Moemon Firered (1.4c), August2023

于2023/1/21 AM9点03分,dangmongoose 说:

I'm trying to find a Sylveon. They said it was in the game by now. A few posts give me cheats that only spawn random pokemon and a few posts say to use a Sun Stone to get one. However, everytime I go to the trader in cerulean city he says "Hmm.. are you a trainer? If you know someone with a Mega Bracelet, bring them here" and googling the issue just says he's the one who sells them. Can anyone give me some advice?

Mr. Fuji will give you Mega Bracelet after you save him in the Pokémon Tower.(Sorry for my poor English)

• Septentrion changed the title to Mega Moemon Firered (1.3), NEW SERVER

We Have a new Discord

I regret to inform you that the Development Team has been banned from the Moemon Development Discord server, along with our most dedicated moderator. We were removed from our roles without warning, and then later banned. The lead hacker and I have had to move to this new server I own: https://discord.gg/fHPHSVNaqQ

Our fourth and last mod was behind this, although what she hoped to accomplished seems unclear. She says she did this on behalf of "the community" although nothing leading up to this happened in the server. Many of the known people involved were literally inactive and not a part of the server. The server owner has cut off communications with me two years ago but was in constant contact with the fourth mod and no other mods.

Edited by Septentrion
On 12/26/2022 at 4:27 AM, ClaraSamsara said:

Playing Mega Moemon Fire Red right now

I just move save file from 1.2b to 1.3b so i don't know if this have been reported yet but,

After unlocking the Tanoby Ruin then fight Ruin Maniac Benjamin on the far right Tanoby Chamber, all Unown encounter became a Benjamin fight so infinite money and exp, just battle another trainer to reset it.

The pokedex Kanto Owned got wiped, not that important but funny that i owned 0 Poke while already defeated E4.

And does anyone know how to catch the Weather trio and Regi or do i have to play Moemon Emerald then trade them over?!?!?

How did you move save file from other version?

A week ago, we found that the Heart of Gold creator was putting in NSFW sprites. It should have been removed then, but in hindsight, there was no way they didn't know what they were doing.

3 hours ago, junytrew said:

How did you move save file from other version?

The saves need their filename matching the GBA file.

1 hour ago, Septentrion said:

A week ago, we found that the Heart of Gold creator was putting in NSFW sprites. It should have been removed then, but in hindsight, there was no way they didn't know what they were doing.

The saves need their filename matching the GBA file.

Thanks I did it

On 1/25/2023 at 7:40 PM, Septentrion said:

We Have a new Discord

I regret to inform you that the Development Team has been banned from the Moemon Development Discord server, along with our most dedicated moderator. We were removed from our roles without warning, and then later banned. The lead hacker and I have had to move to this new server I own: https://discord.gg/fHPHSVNaqQ

Our fourth and last mod was behind this, although what she hoped to accomplished seems unclear. She says she did this on behalf of "the community" although nothing leading up to this happened in the server. Many of the known people involved were literally inactive and not a part of the server. The server owner has cut off communications with me two years ago but was in constant contact with the fourth mod and no other mods.

Is 1.3d update got canceled or delayed after that?

Scorbunny was supposed to be in 2.0 because of issue with new moves(We can't accurately add Pryoball). In the past, I've overlook technically fidelity since I don't have much battle knowledge. Too much stuff in Gen 8 add new mechanics, big and small.

We still have a lot of different projects going on. We're better off without that monstergirl thing that was Heart of Gold since we have a proper Heartgold moemon hack. Even the creator of Moemon Bonds is still around. MFR 2.0 is still awhile off.

Development update:

Currently we are developing some enhacements and fixes for the current version of Mega FireRed. So far we managed to fix most of the broken cries, and we're towards adding new areas, but for now what they will be for is still a surprise.

As for the development of Mega FireRed 2.0 which has been teased before, that we are rebuilding the game to modern standards using the CFRU (Complete FireRed Upgrade), the continued development keeps going. And several features have been added to the game, including custom UI, recently we added a custom UI for the DexNav, here you can see a sneak peek of how it will look like in the game.

22 minutes ago, Jogadorpros said:

in this future update intend to release how many new pokemons? and how many new sprites?

We don't have an estimated time for the next update due to some circumstances out of our hands, however we're working on it and there will be a decent number of new sprites, for now it stacks on over 20 sprites my estimation would be around 30 and 50 by the time the update releases.

I can't evolve my BAGON. Even though the evolve animation play. In the end of that animation he/she still in first form and the text below doesn't have a single word just a question mark. Is that a bug?

Screenshot_2023-02-28-17-33-02.png

Edited by Nunoy
I added a image