Mega Moemon Firered (1.4c), August2023

On 2/28/2023 at 6:05 AM, Nunoy said:

I just want a team with ability INTIMIDATE.

Screenshot_2023-02-28-18-03-51.png

If you are playing the lastest version, try to talk with the scientist in Pewter City's Pokémon Center, this happens because somehow you skipped the National PokéDex, though this could only happen if you transferred your save from an older version and never got the national dex at the start.

On 3/2/2023 at 8:40 AM, BlizzWhite said:

If you are playing the lastest version, try to talk with the scientist in Pewter City's Pokémon Center, this happens because somehow you skipped the National PokéDex, though this could only happen if you transferred your save from an older version and never got the national dex at the start.

It's solve thank you, I finish the game many times so I just go run through grass, surf or fishing to see if there's something new and defeat gym leaders and do story without talking to stranger whenever new updates.

9 hours ago, Nunoy said:

It's solve thank you, I finish the game many times so I just go run through grass, surf or fishing to see if there's something new and defeat gym leaders and do story without talking to stranger whenever new updates.

Remember to talk with the NPCs, you could find some interesting stuff added over time.

On 3/5/2023 at 11:14 AM, BlizzWhite said:

Development Update.

We kept working on the UI of the 2.0 version, now most of the UI of the game is original to help it stand out. There is still no release date for Mega FireRed 2.0, the 1.4 version might come out in about a month or two, however.

Bag1.png
image.png
image.png.899003d173b17edbdb65bd509a56e82d.png

Is there a chance moves will be updated too in 2.0 or 1.4? 'Cause some of the moves are still in WIP when you read the description.

2 hours ago, Nunoy said:

Is there a chance moves will be updated too in 2.0 or 1.4? 'Cause some of the moves are still in WIP when you read the description.

Do you mean about the descriptions? We will see if it's possible. 2.0 will be redone from scratch so all moves and abilities, plus their descriptions should be working as intended.

21 hours ago, BlizzWhite said:

Do you mean about the descriptions? We will see if it's possible. 2.0 will be redone from scratch so all moves and abilities, plus their descriptions should be working as intended.

I mean the moves damage, effects and all. Not just the description.

2 hours ago, Nunoy said:

I mean the moves damage, effects and all. Not just the description.

Indeed, given that MFR 2.0 is being made in the CFRU engine, all moves will have the intended damage, effects and everything up to modern standards, same for abilities, we will have all moves and abilities available.

On 3/8/2023 at 12:45 AM, BlizzWhite said:

Indeed, given that MFR 2.0 is being made in the CFRU engine, all moves will have the intended damage, effects and everything up to modern standards, same for abilities, we will have all moves and abilities available.

Awesome. I wish to you guys and this project a great success.