Mega Moemon Firered (1.4c), August2023

• Septentrion changed the title to Mega Moemon Firered (1.3), 16 years of Moemon

Hello

Alolan Vulpix and Alolan Ninetales are my favorites and I really like their Moémon Sprites. I would like to know if these sprites are present in Mega Moémon FireRed 1.3c?

I just want to play the game because of these sprites. What can I say, I fell in love.

529965228_AlolanVulpixNinetales.png.24dd2a9caeb2b8337c2a9246d5154ec1.png

And I read that a version 1.4 should come, is that also confirmed?

Many thanks!

1 hour ago, Ragnean said:

Hello

Alolan Vulpix and Alolan Ninetales are my favorites and I really like their Moémon Sprites. I would like to know if these sprites are present in Mega Moémon FireRed 1.3c?

I just want to play the game because of these sprites. What can I say, I fell in love.

Many thanks!

From my knowledge about the sprites being present, they're still in the game in 1.3c. As far as the Ver1.4 I don't know if it's confirmed or not

11 hours ago, Ragnean said:

Hello

Many thanks!

Yes, they are in 1.3 and will still be in 1.4

On 6/18/2023 at 1:00 PM, Greasa said:

From my knowledge about the sprites being present, they're still in the game in 1.3c. As far as the Ver1.4 I don't know if it's confirmed or not

Thank you for your quick response

16 hours ago, Septentrion said:

Yes, they are in 1.3 and will still be in 1.4

Wonderful, that's good to know.

Started the game yesterday and haven't found it yet, only the normal Fire Vulpix type on Route 6 and 11. Will it appear later in Icefall Cave?

Can you tell me where exactly it is?

Thanks very much

On 6/18/2023 at 5:10 AM, Ragnean said:

Hello

Many thanks!

Thanks, I made these sprites so it's good to see they are liked, and yeah, we added them as a sort of easter egg during the Christmas update. But they will keep being around from now on.

On ther news, here's a development update. In the next few weeks the 1.4 version will be released as the priority spritework is 99% done.
Here's a bonus screenshot.

CFvTNy3.gif

On 6/27/2023 at 9:52 PM, BlizzWhite said:

Thanks, I made these sprites so it's good to see they are liked, and yeah, we added them as a sort of easter egg during the Christmas update. But they will keep being around from now on.

Ice Pokémon are my favorites and Alolan Vulpix my favorite. When I saw these sprites I was blown away.

Unfortunately I didn't find the Vulpix in version 1.3, do you get it normally on a route or from an NPC?

On 6/27/2023 at 9:52 PM, BlizzWhite said:

On ther news, here's a development update. In the next few weeks the 1.4 version will be released as the priority spritework is 99% done.
Here's a bonus screenshot.

Great, I'm looking forward to version 1.4

Thank you for the work

19 hours ago, Ragnean said:

Ice Pokémon are my favorites and Alolan Vulpix my favorite. When I saw these sprites I was blown away.

Unfortunately I didn't find the Vulpix in version 1.3, do you get it normally on a route or from an NPC?

Great, I'm looking forward to version 1.4

Thank you for the work

You can find Alolan Vulpix in specific areas of the ice caves, look the ??? in the encounter documents.

On other news here's an update. One of the new sprites coming on the update, Regirock, made by me, more Regis coming soon.
image.png.c40acfaeb1cbc154dbd80dba81c2a390.png

Edited by BlizzWhite
On 6/19/2023 at 9:27 PM, Ragnean said:

Thank you for your quick response

Wonderful, that's good to know.

Started the game yesterday and haven't found it yet, only the normal Fire Vulpix type on Route 6 and 11. Will it appear later in Icefall Cave?

Can you tell me where exactly it is?

Thanks very much

Alolan Vulpix appeared in icefall cave 2fb and 3fb where articuno is. If you want a alolan Vulpix right a the very start use this ( 000014D1 000A
1003DAE6 0007
83007CEE 033B ) it works on GBA. Ps. I'm not recommending using cheat/hacks in a  game. It's just sometimes people want to use their desired Pokémon right at the beginning specially if that Pokémon  can only appeared in the middle or last part of the game.

• Septentrion changed the title to Mega Moemon Firered (1.3), 6 years of Mega