HERB Saturday Spectacular - 15/07/17

So on Saturday 15th July, HERB will be hosting a tournament that's open for everyone to compete in. I'm aiming to make the prize pool of this tournament absolutely enormous (see details below) so we'd love for as many of you to come along as possible. 

Saturday Spectacular!

Image result for togekiss gif

Date and time: Saturday 15th July 2017, 6PM BST

Tier: OU/Ubers, 6 vs 6 singles, LVL 50 tournament mode. Bans: Wobbufet, Baton Pass and OP Items. 

Clauses: Tournament mode, so species clause, sleep clause, op items, evasion clause, OHKO clause etc. all apply.  

Format: Single elimination. 

Entrance fee: 20k per person. 

Prizes

giphy.webp

The below prizes are just what I am donating myself. I'll be asking HERB members if they want to make a donation throughout the week, so there is a decent chance that the prizes will increase (for every place). I'll update as and when we get a donation, so keep checking back here for info! Likewise, if anyone outside of HERB wants to donate to the prizepool when just whisper me IG. 

1st place = 1,500,000 Pokeyen, plus a Comp Rash Charizard with HP Grass (if anyone wants extra details then whisper me IG), plus any extra donations. Plus you'll get your picture in the HERB Hall of Fame. 

2nd place = 1,000,000 Pokeyen, plus any extra donations. 

3rd place = 500,000 Pokeyen, plus any extra donations. 

Signup link is at the top of the page. Hope to see as many of you there as possible! 

giphy.webp

Edited by Jordzi
1 hour ago, LifeStyle said:

I don't have Uber comps :[

Well except my Snorlaxes

Snorlax is allowed. You don't even need Ubers to win an Ubers tournament tbh. It helps sure, but Mence, Dnite, TTAR and Dugtrio are mostly countered by any bulky water (Swamp/Milo/Vap/Slowbro) and Gengar = pursuit trap. Not that you need me to tell you any of this haha, just don't let lack of Ubers put you off. Think of the $$$.

23 minutes ago, Jordzi said:

Snorlax is allowed. You don't even need Ubers to win an Ubers tournament tbh. It helps sure, but Mence, Dnite, TTAR and Dugtrio are mostly countered by any bulky water (Swamp/Milo/Vap/Slowbro) and Gengar = pursuit trap. Not that you need me to tell you any of this haha, just don't let lack of Ubers put you off. Think of the $$$.

Dugtrio basically has no counter-play tho, it just traps w/e it wants to trap and that's it

Uber Dragons are too strong

I'm more than happy to change the time if it suits more people better, anytime from 4pm BST onwards works for me. Although people have signed up for 7PM already, so I don't wanna lose participants...

EDIT: I've changed the time to 6PM BST. I'll mail everyone who is on the signup list IG, to let them know. 

@aftershocker @DiDi couldn't mail you guys IG so tagging you here. Hope you can both still come! 

Edited by Jordzi
6 hours ago, RedDragonERa said:

Jordzi r u online now?

Can I when is the Tournament happening?

4 hours ago, ClumsyBlu said:

Saturday at 5 PM British Summer Time which is 5 hours ahead of Eastern Time 

Lol no it's at 6PM BST!