[Game][Story] The Never Ending Story...

Kizhaz

This is a story written by myself, you, that guy, everyone and anyone in the community that would like to join in. Basically if you would like to add onto the story, start writing something up and keep the story flowing. The idea is to get a completely chaotic story going, heading in many directions with many writing techniques.

Some Rules~

• Follow all forum rules
  • Quote the previous section of the story you are continuing from to aide any readers, be considerate
  • Don't double post, you shouldn't add on to your story telling
  • You may contribute to the story as many times as you like
  • You may write as much as you like, however try not to write too much, the idea is to have someone else add on to your story after all. 1-2 paragraphs is ideal
  • You may add any new characters and likewise, remove any if you feel like it
  • Refrain from making previous posts redundant. ie Don't use "it was all a dream" or "everyone died"
  • Most importantly do not end the story under any circumstance, the idea is to have the story continue for as long as we support it, so leave it open ended.

Any post that breaks any of these rules will be hidden and ignored from the story

So let's get writing \o/

Boy I'm tired, I could barely get any sleep last night, not because of my excitement but rather because I stayed up late into the night on my computer. It's easy to lose track of time when I'm talking with my friends, even if I have never met most of them before. It's not uncommon for me to stay awake late at night, or even pull an all nighter just so I can talk with them. However it was perhaps a mistake considering the time I had to wake up this morning, I can barely keep my eyes open. I'm so focused on watching the water trickle down the window from the downpour which isn't exactly an eye opener. It feels like I've been trapped in the car for hours now even though it's only been thirty minutes, although the traffic does seem to be clearing up a little. I can't help but think about resting my head on my pillow and laying under my sheets, just how warm and cozy it would be. I wouldn't care if I got left behind, I have things to do, places to be, sleep to catch up on, honestly would anyone even care if I stayed home. Then again I guess I would regret not going, this isn't something that happens all that often. As I snapped back into reality I noticed the roar of the nearby planes, I guess we'd finally made it to the airport.

• Kizhaz unlocked this topic
2 hours ago, Kizhaz said:

Boy I'm tired, I could barely get any sleep last night, not because of my excitement but rather because I stayed up late into the night on my computer. It's easy to lose track of time when I'm talking with my friends, even if I have never met most of them before. It's not uncommon for me to stay awake late at night, or even pull an all nighter just so I can talk with them. However it was perhaps a mistake considering the time I had to wake up this morning, I can barely keep my eyes open. I'm so focused on watching the water trickle down the window from the downpour which isn't exactly an eye opener. It feels like I've been trapped in the car for hours now even though it's only been thirty minutes, although the traffic does seem to be clearing up a little. I can't help but think about resting my head on my pillow and laying under my sheets, just how warm and cozy it would be. I wouldn't care if I got left behind, I have things to do, places to be, sleep to catch up on, honestly would anyone even care if I stayed home. Then again I guess I would regret not going, this isn't something that happens all that often. As I snapped back into reality I noticed the roar of the nearby planes, I guess we'd finally made it to the airport.

I can see in the distance the sun is rising, which is not exactly ideal for my eyes which were already drooping from the lack of sleep. After parking up I head into the airport and sort out all the boring stuff. I make it to the departure lounge which is where all the fun happens. I'm not a smart person, I will openly admit that, I'm getting on an early flight and I've had just 2 hours sleep, but another big mistake, I go to the bar for some alcohol. I decided to get a nice cold beer for now, although I knew I'd get on the spirits later because I just can't help myself. I met a nice couple who were getting on the same flight as me, but to be honest, my sleep deprivation and all this drink must be making me look like a right fool. My eyes are closing every second, occasionally opening to the sound of the announcements being made, but my eyes couldn't last any longer and finally shut. I only had to wait another 30 minutes before my gate opened, but I guess sleep was the most important thing to me at that point. I can feel I'm getting nudged, that couple I met were waking me up thankfully. I struggled but I did manage to get up and head to the boarding gate. Oh, I forgot to tell you where I'm even heading, I'm going to Germany from my country Yemen, I can't stay here any longer while it's in turmoil. I've finally made my way to boarding the plane, I'm not sure if sweat is dripping off my head because it's starting to get hot outside or because I just got through security, if only you knew what was is in my bag, and I got through security. I unzip my bag carefully, open it up and see it, it's a.... TO BE CONTINUED.

seven thousand year old egg the size of a football. the egg was found in a cave unearthed by the US bombing. Inside the cave was the bones of dozens if not hundreds of humans and the remains of a beast. the people online said their was no way that it could be a dinosaur as the bones were carbon dated to five thousand BC, but what else could it be? it had wings the size of a house! The egg was the only thing i could smuggle out as ISIS took all the gold the day the site was found. i was brought in as a digger and managed to sneak out with it when the guards were "busy" with some dirty pictures. this egg is my ticket to safety and i just have to get it to the museum. bit odd how warm it is, but maybe it's just me. all this worry and lack of sleep probably gave me a fever. i fiddle with the entertainment system only to find that only kids shows are free and i don't have the cash to spend at the moment. soon(tm) but for now i sleep and when i wake i will be free and safe and rich enough that i can own my own tv. life is good, if only the kids 2 rows back would stop screaming about the 5$ peanuts he wants.....