Show health percentage and status cond. of revealed Pokemon that have been withdrawn from the battle

• 2 weeks later...
On 25/08/2017 at 9:14 AM, Zymogen said:

Something simple like this would allow people to plan sweeps a lot easier. It's far too common that, when half way through a battle, I intend to start setting up with a mon but am unable to because I'd forgotten the current HP of a particular wall that hasn't been in play for 20 turns. 

Same principle applies for status conditions. 

Something like a little info box that pops up when you hover over the mon's picture under the health bar would be very helpful, similarly to how a pokemon's HP % is shown when you hover over its health bar. 

For YouTube purposes, I like this feature. Sometimes I stumble on how much health a pokemon has during the duration of a match. There is so much action in battles, so sometimes people forget how much health each pokemon has.

• 7 months later...
On 9/5/2017 at 6:31 PM, Bestfriends said:

For YouTube purposes, I like this feature. Sometimes I stumble on how much health a pokemon has during the duration of a match. There is so much action in battles, so sometimes people forget how much health each pokemon has.

Yeah, I think it would benefit people of all ilks in a number of ways. It'd be especially good to see it benefit you and your videos because I'm sure it would allow you to inform newer players more accurately and with greater detail :] 

• 5 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.