Value Advice

Kudasai

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
10 hours ago, GokuSSGSS said:

i was offered 3 billion yen or credits or money or whatever you call it for my e-storm, is that a good offer ? i dont play it anymore so idk

2 hours ago, GokuSSGSS said:

Also how much is Knight Hat in pokemoney or Reward points ? please let me know about e-storm's worth as well thank you !

No idea about estorms not sure if one recently sold, the last knight helmet I know about sold for 600m

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
On 10/9/2021 at 5:34 PM, Indura said:

I was wondering how much each of these would be. 
Top left Machoke's nature is Jolly 
Top right Machoke's nature is Lax 
Ditto's nature is Adamant 
Geodude's nature is Quirky

image.png

So.. to be honest, not a lot. Only good nature is ditto, the others aren't useful. They have good overall about ivs, but tbh it would have been better more in specific areas (at least 25+). In any case, in my opinion you might sell them for:
Machoke top left: 15k; top right 40/45k (breeder 2x31, 1x30. 30 attack not useful)
Ditto: 15/20k max (with 25 instead 24 even 35/40); geodude: 6k (1x31, other ivs not high enough).

20 hours ago, Genka said:

So.. to be honest, not a lot. Only good nature is ditto, the others aren't useful. They have good overall about ivs, but tbh it would have been better more in specific areas (at least 25+). In any case, in my opinion you might sell them for:
Machoke top left: 15k; top right 40/45k (breeder 2x31, 1x30. 30 attack not useful)
Ditto: 15/20k max (with 25 instead 24 even 35/40); geodude: 6k (1x31, other ivs not high enough).

That's still ok in my books im quite new so I'll take anything atm 

Thanks for the help

• 5 weeks later...

Can someone give a general pricing for 1x31, 2x31, 3x31, 4x31, 5x31, 6x31? I know that the actual value will differ based on which pokemon, what nature and which stat is the 31 but I want to be able to avoid severely underpricing a random 2x31 Pokémon that I catch no matter what Pokémon it is.

44 minutes ago, MMOcritic said:

Can someone give a general pricing for 1x31, 2x31, 3x31, 4x31, 5x31, 6x31? I know that the actual value will differ based on which pokemon, what nature and which stat is the 31 but I want to be able to avoid severely underpricing a random 2x31 Pokémon that I catch no matter what Pokémon it is.

If you go into GTL and click advanced search you can search for a pokemon with the same IVs at 31 as yours has and see what the price is, that's what everyone does and the best way to do it. 

7 hours ago, MMOcritic said:

Let's say I have a 2x31, one in hp and one in atk. I search for that in gtl but the next available is one that has like 5x31. How do I know by how much to lower the price? That's why I'm hoping to get a general or a minimum price for each x31 multiplier.

Edited by MMOcritic
Improve phrasing
  • 2 weeks later...

Don't really know pricing but got a Shiny Whiscash with 31 Attack IV and 25 speed. Rest of the stats are averagish. Don't know the value really for what it's supposed to go for, so I just started at $6,969,696 at a friend's request. Let me know if anyone is interested! Realized that no one else was offering a Shiny Whiscash on GTL.

unknown.png

Time to revive this thread by answering some of these questions ...

On 11/10/2021 at 4:33 PM, MMOcritic said:

Generic prices for the following depending on nature (not including Dittos):

1x31 - 5 - 10k

2x31 15 - 35k

3x31 60-100k (unnatured), 180-200k (natured)

4x31 200-250k (unnatured), 400-500k (natured)

5x31 450-550k (unnatured), 700-800k (natured)

6x31 800k (unnatured), around 1.2m (natured)

Of course the 2x31-4x31s aren't including the remaining stats, if these are very high (27+) then of course the price will be higher.

On 11/25/2021 at 10:47 AM, detocs said:

Don't really know pricing but got a Shiny Whiscash with 31 Attack IV and 25 speed. Rest of the stats are averagish. Don't know the value really for what it's supposed to go for, so I just started at $6,969,696 at a friend's request. Let me know if anyone is interested! Realized that no one else was offering a Shiny Whiscash on GTL.

unknown.png

Probably around 2.5m IMO.

On 12/1/2021 at 2:40 AM, DoubleJ said:

Anyone know the selling price of mons with the oldest date in MMO, the illustrius 12/11/2012 (or in 'murican terms November 12, 2012)?

This is pretty subjective as it depends on the person buying, but it can range up to 5-10m if it's a regular non-shiny Pokemon.

Patience is key for these type.