Value Advice

Kudasai

On 9/2/2022 at 10:43 PM, Biqueta said:

Hard to fix a price on it, i would take as base 2 points:

- price of pumpkid in genderless pokemons not shiny is atm on gtl 70% of a poke with gender like lucario
- price of pumpkid Shiny mons with gender are at 80m-90 range now

i would say 60m for the pumpkid, 15m for all the others particles, and then add the price of a genderless comp 4x31
voltorb atm 1x31 shiny on gtl is 3,5-4m, a 4x31 breeder with nature needs 15 pokes in worst case at sh breed, (3,5-4)*15 =52,5-60m

In total would be 125~135m, but as i said is hard to fix a price on it since shinys prices varies a lot

Nah it's around 85 to be fair. Reason is it can't pass on the pumpkin treat particle and not a very "desired" shiny. Also the seller was selling it for 80mil pure or something a couple of days ago. 

Hey,

Returning player who just played through 2 regions before being told 2012 pokemon had value, I wish I knew that before I sold some off for 31 iv cash, but you live and you learn.

Outside of the Hoenn stuff these are all 2012 pokemon, what do you think the value would be?

Some people already had interest in the feebas so I'll link that one.

Poke pic 1.PNG

Poke pic 2.PNG

feebas.PNG

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
On 9/24/2017 at 3:49 PM, Kudasai said:

Welcome to the Value Advice thread; here you will be able to ask questions regarding your potential trades/purchases and they will be answered by the community. 

Rules are as follows:

• Do not post the value of a species unless it is in direct response to a question or answer.
  • Do not request advice about something you do not intend to buy/sell/trade in the near future.
  • Do not attempt to artificially manipulate prices. If you are caught doing so, there will be consequences. 
  • Trolling/flaming/off-topic posts are strictly prohibited and will result in a warning point. Additionally we ask any posters who see posts of this nature, to report them immediately so they can be dealt with. 

Please bear in mind that different people will value things differently, this is their opinion and they are entitled to it. 

daring// osada

Does anyone know its price?

Alguien sabe su precio? 

Screenshot_20221012-083116.png

20 minutes ago, leonorbutimboy said:

Hi, why 2012 pokemons are in demand right now?

There are some players who value them due to 2012 being the year of foundation and 2022 being it's 10th anniversary. I mean it's kinda cool to own a pokemon that's literally older than a lot of the players xD.. I started playing this game when I was 12 or 13 years old and I'm nearly 24 now... so like it brings back nostalgia for a lot of the older playerbase. Pokemmo has been going strong so I can see a rise in demand for those special mons. 

• 1 month later...

Hey! I have been shiny hunting consecutively for a week or so and I finally found my first shiny in Valley Windworks. I was looking for a Shinx though, so I'm trying to get rid of this one.

I've merged 2 photos with stats and the current market prices for Shiny Pachirisus, however, this one has lower stats compared to the ones sitting in the GTL.

Any feedback or estimates are welcome, thanks a ton

pricecheck.jpg

• 2 weeks later...
On 12/1/2022 at 8:02 PM, Famineh said:

Hey! I have been shiny hunting consecutively for a week or so and I finally found my first shiny in Valley Windworks. I was looking for a Shinx though, so I'm trying to get rid of this one.

I've merged 2 photos with stats and the current market prices for Shiny Pachirisus, however, this one has lower stats compared to the ones sitting in the GTL.

Any feedback or estimates are welcome, thanks a ton

pricecheck.jpg

bump

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...