must be update hype

8 minutes ago, XelaKebert said:

Nah, it's because this happened.

6LojyL4.jpg

90s at their finest. @Kyu, if your listening, please do not put a magnet on PokeMMO's Storage Data. Now I know that all of our in game sprites died, but at least I said my farewells before PokeMMO has met its end.

Spoiler

You can tell I am kind of familiar with the 90s, man losing your homework on those floppies was painful....

Seriously though, thank you so much for the Unova update. I feel like Unova was a complicated project, but I am glad that the development team tackled it head on without having any second thoughts. I look forward to what the next generation might entail.

Edited by Bestfriends
clarification
1 minute ago, Bestfriends said:

90s at their finest. @Kyu, if your listening, please do not put a magnet on PokeMMO's Storage Data. Now I know that all of our in game sprites died, but at least I said my farewells before PokeMMO has met its end.

Hide contents

You can tell I am kind of familiar with the 90s, man losing your homework on those floppies were painful....

Seriously though, thank you so much for the Unova update. I feel like Unova was a complicated project, but I am glad that the development team tackled it head on without having any second thoughts. I look forward to what the next generation might entail.

@Kyu does whatever he wants, if he wants to put a stack of magnets all over his floppies he'll do it no questions asked lol

1 minute ago, whodafispaul said:

lol I like you, you @Bestfriends , you always know how to keep the joke going 

Thanks, but I am kind of familiar with the lifestyle of the 90s. Man those were dark times, be thankful you have flash drives, DVDs, Dropbox, and other data storage locations.

Edited by Bestfriends
clarification
4 minutes ago, Bestfriends said:

Thanks, but I am kind of familiar with the lifestyle of the 90s. Man those were dark times, be thankful you have flash drives, DVDs, Dropbox, and other data storage locations.

hell i was born at the end of the 80's, the 90's not as bad as the end of the 80's thats for sure lol sad part is i still own floppy discs just for the hell of it.

4 minutes ago, Bestfriends said:

thats like you remeber zip discs lol

20 minutes ago, whodafispaul said:

hell i was born at the end of the 80's, the 90's not as bad as the end of the 80's thats for sure lol sad part is i still own floppy discs just for the hell of it.

... I certainly don't remember going to the Library multiple times to download games, return home, transfer/erase floppy disk and returning to the Library...

*looks around*

I feel old...

Edited by Oblastoration