must be update hype

25 minutes ago, Toupi said:

Is it normal for Kanto Gym leaders to have pokemons with other types?

Blain with Golem and Kanga

Kouga with Magmortar and Gliscor

currently in a pp stall between Blaine's Blissey and my Gengar XD

24 minutes ago, Toupi said:

Is it normal for Kanto Gym leaders to have pokemons with other types?

Blain with Golem and Kanga

Kouga with Magmortar and Gliscor

This is normal. You'll find that the vast majority of Pokemon used by gym leaders are canon to something too, whether that be the games, manga, TCG, or anime. The gyms have overall been designed to be more difficult to steamroll without a decent team.

On 11/15/2017 at 9:05 AM, Kyu said:

For some of the items, maybe. These 2 aren't the only ones which I'll be taking a look at though.

The Lucky Egg economy of 2012 tells me different (people attach value to whatever is rare in order to display wealth, and this system would be rare/deflationary for Lucky Eggs in particular), but ignoring that, let's assume something like a 250% EXP boost for 1 in-game hour occurs. I think many people would be interested in that kind of buff in order to min/max their farming during their limited playtime.

That entirely depends on how you obtain the item. Quoting from your previous post about the it being rare enough to be used as a currency in the past. IF they are to be at the same rarity but applies 1 hour exp boost upon usage, it wont be a desired item at all. Simply because the cancerous process of finding one.
Amulet coin buff on the other hand is indeed interesting, you can collect them prior to going on a re-battle run. Heavily amplifying the payout of each trainer (though probably e4 champions and gym leaders will receive a nerf in terms of payout)