must be update hype

24 minutes ago, Malorne said:

That entirely depends on how you obtain the item. Quoting from your previous post about the it being rare enough to be used as a currency in the past. IF they are to be at the same rarity but applies 1 hour exp boost upon usage, it wont be a desired item at all. Simply because the cancerous process of finding one.
Amulet coin buff on the other hand is indeed interesting, you can collect them prior to going on a re-battle run. Heavily amplifying the payout of each trainer (though probably e4 champions and gym leaders will receive a nerf in terms of payout)

If they nerf it to hard though buying the coins might not be big but farming them would be. People not buying them because it would be to much of an investment to get higher returns ( if that makes sense, it sounds like I described my thoughts weird).

1 hour ago, epicdavenport said:

If they nerf it to hard though buying the coins might not be big but farming them would be. People not buying them because it would be to much of an investment to get higher returns ( if that makes sense, it sounds like I described my thoughts weird).

hit the retry button