New Leveling cap system has ruined the whole mmo for me

what happened to teaching people how to play in a guild type team and sometimes people dont want to have to play competitive maybe thier endgame is goofing off or replaying the story or feeling like a badass or showing of their items or just getting through the story to learn how to do endgame from others and not forced to play a high end game mode. I mean sometimes people want to be able to join a team and make money as their end game after they completed the story and finish leveling and catching Pokemon. Maybe learn to breed if they feel like it. Imean being forced to do something or redo something sometimes isn't always the best way to teach someone how to play. I mean they are going to get angry agitated at losing and playing the damn story and how npcs kill their Pokemon and having to go back and forth to heal thier stupid ass Pokemon that has died wasting time for completing the story and focusing on what they realm want to do instead of playing for extra hours or days on story mode. Noobs do exist in every game you don't just beef a game and make it unbeetable some people are incapable of learning some things. I mean i can do it but I doubt half of the people playing can in any way at all and get tired of the game before even the real stuff starts its the stress from playing something you are not prepared for. I for one would rather play a dungeon version that's harder but not try to train people for it I mean people will get better sooner when they are having fun.

Just now, MasterJSB said:

what happened to teaching people how to play in a guild type team and sometimes people dont want to have to play competitive maybe thier endgame is goofing off or replaying the story or feeling like a badass or showing of their items or just getting through the story to learn how to do endgame from others and not forced to play a high end game mode. I mean sometimes people want to be able to join a team and make money as their end game after they completed the story and finish leveling and catching Pokemon. Maybe learn to breed if they feel like it. Imean being forced to do something or redo something sometimes isn't always the best way to teach someone how to play. I mean they are going to get angry agitated at losing and playing the damn story and how npcs kill their Pokemon and having to go back and forth to heal thier stupid ass Pokemon that has died wasting time for completing the story and focusing on what they realm want to do instead of playing for extra hours or days on story mode. Noobs do exist in every game you don't just beef a game and make it unbeetable some people are incapable of learning some things. I mean i can do it but I doubt half of the people playing can in any way at all and get tired of the game before even the real stuff starts its the stress from playing something you are not prepared for. I for one would rather play a dungeon version that's harder but not try to train people for it I mean people will get better sooner when they are having fun.

just saying I see more than one point of view and know what a gamer wants and a non gamer wants.

I have played enough video games to know that too much change can upset alot of people

4 hours ago, MasterJSB said:

just saying I see more than one point of view and know what a gamer wants and a non gamer wants.

I have played enough video games to know that too much change can upset alot of people

any amount of change upsets a lot of people, because change scares people. Terry pratchett once said that a person is smart, but people are stupid. speaking of which, did you really need to quote your original post to make a whole new post? you know you can edit your posts

anyways, change is good, but people hate change because they like what is familiar and easy to them. Soon though, the complaining will die out and the good changes, people will adapt to. Not every change is automatically good, but it's hard to parse out the legitimate complaints and the bullshit complaints right now since we're so close to the update

9 hours ago, Gunthug said:

You have to realize that this same complaint has been made several times on forums alone, not to mention how often it's been brought up in game. I myself have already gotten impatient with the superfluous complaints on forums so hopefully you can forgive others as well. What did you expect to gain by posting your hyperbolic thread here simply whining about an issue the devs already know about? 

I tried not to make them seem like a post I was just uguuing on. I'm not at all mad at the devs and I'm really just depressed over this whole thing.

6 hours ago, NikhilR said:

Hey man, hit me up ingame when you're on and I'll help you get through e4. They don't call me the GOAT for nothing. 

6 hours ago, NikhilR said:

Hey man, hit me up ingame when you're on and I'll help you get through e4. They don't call me the GOAT for nothing. 

What's your account name in game?

37 minutes ago, TheRioter said:

What's your account name in game?

I can't add quotes to edited posts on forums while on phone, his IGN is same as here on forums. I can help you as well if you manage to catch me online- my IGN is Forfiter.

Edited by RysPicz
16 hours ago, bareblar03 said:

Bruh, I had to take random mons the whole way through, you just suck it up and deal without your comps for a few minutes, play the game like a normal human being and just enjoy the new zone for what it is.

I'm talking about the starting zone I've never gone to the new regions.

16 hours ago, Gunthug said:

Lol the title of the thread says otherwise. 

Yea hard emphasis on the tried I guess but still, I didn't make the post for that reason I really want something done and I wanted to make my case to the devs which I have.

23 minutes ago, TheRioter said:

Yea hard emphasis on the tried I guess but still, I didn't make the post for that reason I really want something done and I wanted to make my case to the devs which I have.

Alright alright. In the time youve spent complaining on the forums you literally could have trained a new team and eradicated the problem 100%, you realize that right 

• 1 month later...

Pokemmo - No Bullshit Just Games lbs

Even though there is a level cap in regular pokemon games that's only for traded mons. In all the games I would have my pokemon at high levels early cause i didn't like the pokemon in the beginning. The point of mmo and pokemon games is the grind for me, so removing that is kinda funny to me. Seems like those who made this game don't play much games anymore. not gonna say it ruined the game, but its getting there. I didn't make the game, but I know pokemon.

3 hours ago, Dante said:

Pokemmo - No Bullshit Just Games lbs

Even though there is a level cap in regular pokemon games that's only for traded mons. In all the games I would have my pokemon at high levels early cause i didn't like the pokemon in the beginning. The point of mmo and pokemon games is the grind for me, so removing that is kinda funny to me. Seems like those who made this game don't play much games anymore. not gonna say it ruined the game, but its getting there. I didn't make the game, but I know pokemon.

IF you want something ridiculous easy you can just faceroll, aka not grinding, you play the storyline on any normal game. Here you have to place some thought into it and actually ''grind'' a tiny bit to finish the story.

TL;DR git gud. 

Edited by redspawn

Returned after a 5 month break after I stopped just after unlocking the 8th gym in Emerald, but never beat it. Went through the game with a level 1 ralts I got from my friend, only using that pokemon and not bothering to level up anything else (I always do this in the normal games to get to end game fast so I can start breeding and make the team I want for the E4 and onwards.), it's a Level 64 Gardevoir atm. And now I can't do anything but start from scratch since I dont have a level 50 Pokémon to beat the 8th gym with (or money to buy Pokémon from GTL). Way to stop someone dead in their tracks.

Edited by Liyern
1 hour ago, Liyern said:

Returned after a 5 month break after I stopped just after unlocking the 8th gym in Emerald, but never beat it. Went through the game with a level 1 ralts I got from my friend, only using that pokemon and not bothering to level up anything else (I always do this in the normal games to get to end game fast so I can start breeding and make the team I want for the E4 and onwards.), it's a Level 64 Gardevoir atm. And now I can't do anything but start from scratch since I dont have a level 50 Pokémon to beat the 8th gym with (or money to buy Pokémon from GTL). Way to stop someone dead in their tracks.

On the contrary that's exactly one of the things we're trying to stop people doing

1 hour ago, Liyern said:

Even though it was fine doing just that for years. Then this defo isn't the game for me anymore.

How do you even learn to play the game when you play with a busted advantage? How is that going to prepare you for pvp exactly?