[GUI] Extra Dark Theme

On 10/9/2020 at 12:26 AM, TheAlmightyKreed said:

Lit theme bro, only one problem XD

Reveal hidden contents

dark1.png.4fd54489865c53d15fc3f9426345e05e.png

and this

Reveal hidden contents

dark2.png.84c2d858c2bff99297768e8e03415759.png

Fixed it finally. I'll admit I never do matchmaking so I never would've known about this.

On 7/22/2020 at 1:51 PM, profhemlocke said:

It's neat, but my only issue is, in some places (namely the Pokémon summary screen), it's so dark that you can hardly see the inactive tab icons.

The Summary icons are a light blue now. 

On 10/9/2020 at 8:25 AM, lallo17 said:

clock+sun and position of informations (should be more up)

Immagine 2020-10-09 152144.png

They've been fixed now.

On 3/6/2018 at 12:36 PM, Daedalus007 said:

@PhoenixNoah 

I would love an update to this that changes a few things for better legibility:

-Title Bar text color is changed to WHITE text on DARK background

-Pokemon Summary screen has WHITE icons against the DARK background

Update:
Yeah if someone can tell me how to change the Title Bar Text Color and Icon Colors on my end then I can change it without needing to bother others.

If this is what you mean by title bar text, I've changed the name in the trainer card and the pokemon summary text to a light blue.

Edited by PhoenixNoah
On 12/9/2017 at 2:25 AM, PhoenixNoah said:

This is a darker than default dark theme(RIP default dark theme). As for why you would use this, maybe you just want a theme that is truly dark and possibly reduces the glare of the monitor you're using. If you're going to be inside all day, might as well get a theme that matches your mood. Here is a link to my drive with all my themes where you can download this one.

2 hours ago, PSYCHO said:

how download it?

where is the link?

• 2 months later...
On 12/28/2020 at 10:48 PM, RomanInk said:

hey, cool theme. However I had one problem, after using your theme, I cannot hear in-game sounds anymore.

Any help?

I'm using my theme and keep the game muted so it's good that you brought it up. however, when I turn the sound back on it seems to work fine? maybe check your settings or the audio output

Update: this seems to be less of a theme issue and more of a PokeMMO issue. I was able to get the same issue once, but can't seem to replicate it. restarting pokemmo or reloading the theme should fix it if you run into the issue.

Edited by PhoenixNoah
  • 6 months later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 2 months later...

hey been using ur theme for a while and big fan, i think the anniversary events new releasing pokemon confirmation page crashes game. 

have to switch to default theme to release pokemon. just letting you know if you didnt already!