[PSL9] Season Baen9neXL - THE HYPE THREAD

9 minutes ago, fredrichnietze said:

thanks, i even added memes and multi choice so you can meme ANd voice your opinion.

Multi choice makes it hard to really gauge when you added like 6 negative options and 1 positive. I can't tell if 27 people feel meh or worse about it, or if it's just 9 total that said the process sucks along with their other negative votes. No wonder so many people voted you should stop making polls.

16 minutes ago, Rigamorty said:

Multi choice makes it hard to really gauge when you added like 6 negative options and 1 positive. I can't tell if 27 people feel meh or worse about it, or if it's just 9 total that said the process sucks along with their other negative votes. No wonder so many people voted you should stop making polls.

im meme'ing if you want better do better. 

1 hour ago, DoubleJ said:

I can confirm that I have received @Rigamorty donation of 5.2M for winning the rights to @DoctorPBC team name. Welcome back Team Riga.

Also, @KaynineXL and Doc, I will be waiting for your additional 1M for donations. Much respect. 

Will send in a few days when im back online, also pls put the 5.2m under my name as it was my auction which raised these funds. Ty

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.