is this game good now

NaitDawg

Is the game good now? ...
although I recognize that with this new region and new pokemon, the game changed, anyone who plays since 2014/2015 can not say that the game is better now, much less if we talk about the competitive field, 1 comunity uu and 1 comunity nu, each 9 days .... puffff, they are not even capable of promoting the lowest levels, they are satisfied that people buy RP, 2 years ago the game was good.

On 12/1/2018 at 4:11 AM, Bestfriends said:

1. I assume what you mean by "annoying" you mean my "x1000 better" statement. It depends on what you mean by annoying, but PokeMMO is more awesome now since there are a ton of positive changes.

Annoying = My passion

2. I mean, actual in game money. We call it PokeYen here on PokeMMO. You can obtain it by battling NPCs, Gym leaders, or pay daying. Lucky Eggs no longer have that much impact on the economy (man I remember those days). If you want to start from scratch, then I would suggest for you to catch a Meowth and start pay daying with it until you can afford more resources. Once you do that, you might think this game is awesome.

x1000 better? ha ha ha ha ha ha
the npc do not give even half of the money they gave, the exp reduced to x0.5, competitive duels of nu, uu, are impossible to find, in the gtl only pure rubbish and nobody buys anything, the shinys lowered their value much Trade, and you say that the game is better now? only for a region that is not even 50% complete ... jajajajajjajaja

• 4 weeks later...